Friday, March 24, 2017

President Trump and the Spiritual Tits



Parton me Mr. President, as I could not tell the Sin Tits
from the Spiritual Tits


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

You remember that spiritual adviser who prayed at the Trump Inauguration in Paula White? Well I stand corrected in President Trump has ........no maybe he has no Christians around him, but he does have a Paula White, and rather than casting stones, I might as well just let her tell her story in the guidance to the Trump Administration.




 See the god Paula White prays to has been really good to her. I have always said it is easy calling yourself christian when you got the large bank accounts, but then it is easy being the Rothschilds to in they only hire their own and pay the big salaries to their own.
To think I could have had  million dollar home and TL too, and we could have been driving German cars and a Bentley, and I could have dished out salaries worth millions of dollars, if I had just been Rush Limbaugh and did my passion in loving God and found a way to whore that Gift.




Then again, I now know from Mr. Trump's spiritual adviser that I have been going about this donation thing all the wrong way. For one thing I don't stand on stage and let the faithful look up my skirt in a peep show.



Another thing, I did not realize that God had set amounts of "spiritual seed" that needed to be sowed in order for a return. See all you folks have it all wrong in 5 and 20 dollar donations. Hell 500 ain't nothing in this collection plate world of spiritual adviser to Donald Trump, as it has to be $1144 dollars. Frankly there is no 1144 dollars in the Bible and there is not even an 1144 page number, but when you got this money preacher going on with the big boobie and upskirts, that must be the number to get rich.

I bet that clever old Donald said, "I want another billion", and wrote Paula out a check for 1144 and the cash register rings up another billion. I bet when he wanted to beat Jeb Bush, that he just slipped Paula 11 Franklins, 2 Jacksons and 4 Washingtons, and just like that Jeb Bush was crying on Mum Bab's paps. I bet that for the Presidency, he didn't need David Lane or even God, as he old Donald just wrote the check out here came 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.




I bet President Trump is might smug as he sees them Kushners going bankrupt and having to pimp Ivanka, and Donald just sits there and smiles and says, "I got me that 1144 deal and I just keep winning like a WWE event, as I got me my Resurrection Seed, go the billions, got the White House and who needs that Jesus hanging around on the cross.

This religion stuff though loves them sinners. Loves the laying on of them hands, especially the laying part. It is ok as after 3 marriages, Paula has found her British rock band soul mate as it must be like them Shabatai Zvi Jews in you have to do more sinning for salvation to come...........for 1144 dollars that is.



The thing is though I believe that people might get the wrong idea in all of this, because you could not keep Donald Trump out of Church to begin with, and then the wonderful Melania Trump prayed the Lords Prayer in a heartfelt offering to God and to lead Trump supporters, but the next thing you know you turn around here is Donald Trump sitting down with two whoremonger minders in Paula and that Wayne LaPierre who sure found a way to be passionate in screwing Bible owners and gun thumpers out millions of dollars each year.



The thing is Paula the spiritual adviser seems to find ways to donate money......not to the poor or charities mind you, but who happens to be the guy in the White House. She will donate to messiah Obama or Mormon Romney or even Donald Trump, just to keep her irons in the fire, because apparently she never knows quite who it is, is going to win, God or satan in putting someone into 1600 Penn Avenue.





As I said I am just learning about all this money stuff, politics and power in spiritual adviser stuff, as I work for God for free, and go by people would donate what the work is worth. I never knew that I should be charging Donald Trump for God putting him into the White House.

The thing is I am unfamiliar with Payla White, and yes I mean PAYLA White, in her sermons, because she says things like she doesn't know what is dead, what the enemy sent the death sentence to or why death comes to people, because the Bible explains all of that, including that by rebellion against God sin entered the world, and it was not from satan. As sin is anti God and God is Life.




It sort of gets worse in the above because Paula White is Jesus or I guess Jesusette, as God sent her to bring resurrection life to the world, and by apparently mind chanting together, that will bring immortal life to each of us at Easter, or the pagan sex festival that the Vatican put over Passover and Jesus.

And all it takes is that 1144 dollars to buy your way into a billion dollars and best of all just like that Pater Pope said, we don't need Jesus to get into Heaven.

Jesus said unto her, I am the Resurrection, and the Life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

John 11:25

 It is always such a rough thing when those Bible verses get in the way of preaching things about money, but then that is the way it always has been, as Jesus told the rich young man to go and sell all they had and give it to the poor.




Mr. President, you have fulfilled your Jehu apostasy in allowing in the false teachers, false prophets and false gods.
I could tell you to sell all you have and give it to the poor, but how could such a message get through with all the liars and deceivers you have surrounded yourself with. I could tell Paula White to repent and sell all she has and give it to the poor, but she is gaining her reward now, as the Bible teaches.

It would all be just more christianese which could not be understood.

There will be hard lessons to learn in this and there will not be any protection in a C cup.


Nuff Said







agtG