As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.
After witnessing what the New York media has termed "FBI Director James Comey's" brilliant in leaked stories in which he was said to have attacked President Donald Trump over the President tweeting that image Obama wiretapped President Trump, a pattern has emerged in James Comey which warrants an investigation by the Department of Justice in Attorney General Jeff Sessions, demanding that Director Comey and other department heads recuse themselves from their positions and interim appointments by President Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions manage the FBI until this situation is cleared or indicted by a Federal Grand Jury.
There are key problems with James Comey and the list of the Director's actions and the non enforcement of US Laws, in conflict of interests, demands an immediate finding on these issues.
The first is Director Comey was on the board of directors of the US Chamber of Commerce, and during the entire tenure, the Director failed to enforce immigration laws, laws which the Commerce were in conflict with as supporting the Obama invasion of the United States.
|US Chamber of Commerce's National Chamber Litigation Center||Chairman of Board of Directors|
Every refugee should ... U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation ... and significant commitments that will have a durable impact on refugees in the United States ...https://uschamberfoundation.org/announcement/open-letter-busi
This comes to the history of a Clinton crony stealing files from the archives of the United States to cover up crimes of the Clintons. Sandy Berger, was given a pass in being only fined, compared to Comey throwing Martha Stewart in prison for far less, and this is the same reality of Director Comey giving a pass to Hillary and Bill Clinton on their crimes exposed in emails.
He added that the department had prosecuted and sought administrative sanctions against people for mishandling classified information.
“It’s our lifeblood, those secrets,” Comey continued. “It’s against the law for anyone to intentionally mishandle classified documents either by taking it to give to somebody else or by mishandling it in a way that is outside the government regulations.”
On April 1, 2005, Berger pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of intentionally removing documents from the National Archives and destroying some of them. He was fined $50,000, sentenced to 100 hours of community service and two years probation. Also, his national security license was stripped for two years.
In the history of Comey's history at Justice in the relation to Patrick Fitzgerald who was unleashed on the Bush Administration for an impeachment of Vice President Dick Cheney, so Obama insider Colin Powell would become Vice President.
(In addition in Powellgate as reported by the Lame Cherry, Colin Powell in supporting Barack Obama revealed he had been given access to classified information, and Director Comey took no action to investigate that insider crime.)
On Jan. 1, 2004, the Washington Post reported that after Attorney General John Aschroft recused himself and his staff from any involvement in the investigation of who leaked the name of CIA employee Valerie Plame after journalist Robert Novak named her in print as a CIA operative, Comey assumed the role of acting attorney general for the purposes of the investigation.
Comey appointed Patrick J. Fitzgerald, a U.S. attorney in Chicago, to act as special counsel in conducting the inquiry into what became known as “Plamegate.”
At the time Comey made the appointment, Fitzgerald was already godfather to one of Comey’s children.
On April 13, 2015, co-authoring a USA Today op-ed piece, Plame and her husband, retired ambassador Joseph Wilson, made public their support for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, openly acknowledging their political closeness to both Hillary and Bill Clinton.
What is damning in this, is Patrick Fitzgerald who is Comey's child's godfather, was unleashed on Governor Rod Blagojevich who still languishes in prison as a political prisoner of the Obama regime. In this, the reality is that Rahm Emanuel was involved in this situation and was given a pass by Director Comey and rewarded, but the Governor was destroyed for daring to challenge the Obama regime.
The next evidence is the issue of Director Comey working for Lockheed Martin, a corporation where he was paid 6 million dollars his last year in employ there, and the reality that as Comey was Director of the FBI, Lockheed Martin was scamming the United States Government on the F 35 contracts.
Once again, Director Comey failed in conflict of interest to enforce the Laws of the United States.
Lockheed Martin Senior Vice President/General Counsel
Fighter plane cost overruns detailed. ... The F-35 Joint Strike Fighter is $163 ... the Lockheed Martin-built plane is light years ahead of its ...
This is the evidence of the conflicts of interest of James Comey, in investigations were not undertaken concerning corporations and groups of his employ, with a distinct reality that when a woman like Martha Stewart who was jailed for a few dollars, that for national espionage Sandy Berger was allowed to walk.
Likewise Rod Blagojevich was imprisoned and Rahm Emanuel was awarded as Obama's Chief of Staff.
These are the realities of the FBI Director and his subordinates who have been shown to be best friends of John Podesta to taking money from Democrats for family campaign elections. It is time for Director James Comey and the FBI leadership to be ordered to recuse themselves and step down.
I could recommend the two Homeland Agents who interviewed me as replacements for these positions as they were professional, well trained at interrogation and capable of managing the FBI, until President Trump could appoint those to replace Director Comey and these others in conflict of interest.
These are the official Justice Department Ethics Rules.
14 General Principles of Ethical Conduct
The following general principles apply to every employee and may form the basis for the standards contained in this part. Where a situation is not covered by the standards set forth in this part, employees shall apply the principles set forth in this section in determining whether their conduct is proper.
- Public service is a public trust, requiring employees to place loyalty to the Constitution, the laws and ethical principles above private gain.
- Employees shall not hold financial interests that conflict with the conscientious performance of duty.
- Employees shall not engage in financial transactions using nonpublic Government information or allow the improper use of such information to further any private interest.
- An employee shall not, except as permitted by [these standards of conduct], solicit or accept any gift or other item of monetary value from any person or entity seeking official action from, doing business with, or conducting activities regulated by the employee’s agency, or whose interests may be substantially affected by the performance or nonperformance of the employee’s duties.
- Employees shall put forth honest effort in the performance of their duties.
- Employees shall not knowingly make unauthorized commitments or promises of any kind purporting to bind the Government.
- Employees shall not use public office for private gain.
- Employees shall act impartially and not give preferential treatment to any private organization or individual.
- Employees shall protect and conserve Federal property and shall not use it for other than authorized activities.
- Employees shall not engage in outside employment or activities, including seeking or negotiating for employment, that conflict with their official Government duties and responsibilities.
- Employees shall disclose waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption to the appropriate authorities.
- Employees shall satisfy in good faith their obligations as citizens, including all just financial obligations, especially those—such as Federal, State, or local taxes—that are imposed by law.
- Employees shall adhere to all laws and regulations that provide equal opportunity for all Americans regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or handicap.
- Employees shall endeavor to avoid any actions creating the appearance that they are violating the law or the ethical standards set forth in this part. Whether particular circumstances create an appearance that the law or these standards have been violated shall be determined from the perspective of a reasonable person with knowledge of the relevant facts5 C.F.R 2635.101 (b)
There is evidence that Director James Comey has violated 5 of the 14 ethics mandates in the Department of Justice. It is time for the FBI leadership to recuse themselves and the evidence be presented before a Grand Jury for revue and indictment if criminal violations are discovered.
It is time for ETHICS to begin at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, which is not the J. Edgar Hoover agency which always got their man, because the Director can not find one leaker in the coup against President Trump, with the NSA recording every conversation in America, Director Comey can not find leakers.............with every inch of the District of Columbia under satellite to digital recording.