Monday, June 26, 2017

The Reign of Donald Trump



 

Here Chris let me carry the umbrella and you can pretend to be Putin


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


 

No Mr. President, being Umbrella Don does not make you look weak



 


 Nyet, Vladimir Putin is not afraid of rain, he swims
1000 miles off in the ocean with great killer sharks!!!




 I know they said no rain today, but maybe it will rain when I get back



 

Nyet!!!, it would be dishonorable to have umbrella in honoring heroes!!!


 


 Here, let me hold the umbrella as my sugar children might melt.


 

 Nyet!!!, let me take this coat off in 80 below Russian winter
I am Vladimir Putin tough!!!


 

 Oh no!!! it might be a cloud, let me get the umbrella out!!!



 Nyet!!!! God confirms His inheritance with
a plentiful rain!!!




That President Putin is one tough man!!!



 

Dah!!! We must stand under umbrellas and look
like weak Americans or else they will blow up things again




 

 Is that a rain drop forming........next week?!?!?!






agtG