Thursday, August 24, 2017

From the Brier Patch with Thanks







As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I wanted to take the time to thank the good people for their kindness, as it has been some time since I last posted. As of today this is the 3rd trip I had to make to the city over cat food, which made our cats very ill with puking and scours. So that is my "excuse" as these past months have been one evil coming here after another.
This entire world is overflowing with a toxic evil and what should have been a wall  around America with the President has without Christ in that Oval Office, and an endless gay parade of false prophets, Marionettes and Talmudics, with pure satanists has unleashed the deluge which is the American Sodom.

To see a right that requires doing, and not doing it, is still rebellion against God, in if the person or group is actually doing that sin. I just am dealing with having the Spirit in me ripped out a few times a day, and it is wounds that have not healed.

Awhile back I was told about wild lettuce as a pain killer. I did not post on it, but God has several growing in my garden. At least I think it is wild lettuce. It is something I have allowed to flower and now have plumes of them look pretty like Mammy in the cotton patch.

David mentioned about HTC phones, and his having like problems with them. He suggested a new battery as his phone was the same interesting option. I was reading on the battery on HTC phones, and it will be a real adventure, as it is like being an Apollo astronaut in prying covers of, unscrewing screws, unscrewing more screws, and prying off the glued in battery, and then prying off the battery plug in.
I don't suppose that gluing a battering into an enclosed place is the reason the thing is about burning up as the glue would hold heat and not allow any air.......but then what do I know, as I am not some Taiwanese traitor to America. I mean what loyalty do Taiwanese have to Americans,  after America kept them safe for two generations where the communists would have killed them all.
So that is another adventure and cost I am looking into. Have to be careful, because if I mess things up, that means dead phone, and it is another disaster as HTC phones have different sim cards than other phones......nano and micro. I think I could work at Radio Shack after this in all I am learning, between wiping diarreah butt off cats several times a day.

What else........

Yesterday I had to update Mom's emergency phone which is a Tracfone. Another adventure in I was supposed to get a 15 dollar discount which means Obama taxes are 10 bucks more, and in the end it was the same price. So I checked with their reps, one was telling me it was the right price........and then I get this alert about calling someone about computer virus, as I  have no idea where that thing came from......so shut things down, hit an old restore point, scanned the computer.......all was fine, and finally called up a Neuw Yahorkah to check the credit card. I mean "whadda guy". I just laughed as he was so nice, stuck in that crappy job, but he sounded like Ray Liotta out of Good Fellas. Is so pleasant to talk to Americans on the phone, and not HTC foreigners being SOB's.

Oh yeah, this is an interesting pan tale.

So when TL was in the metro, I bought TL a cheap 1 quart pretty kettle. Flowers and everything. Yesterday I walked into the thrift shop and there was this herd horde of Mexicans again making Donald Trump a liar again, and this one fat porko.......they are all fat porkos these Mexican inferior DNA trash Mr. Trump is dumping into America.......about 4 foot 11 the bunch.
Anyway porko grabs a pan, and as I am not paying attention, I look down and see a match to TL's kettle so I pick it up, and then notice that porko has the frying pan......probably sticks like a bitch, but them damn Mexicans are getting more aggressive now, as if looks could kill I would be dead, as that who pack wanted that pan. I just laughed and walked off, hoping porko would put the skillet back, but she was just piling shit up, and I told TL about 10 feet off, "Well that is one way to make a Mexican pissed".
Sure they heard me as one glowing bitch about 4 foot 3 come walking past giving the evil stare, but for those who are missing all of this, this is your Trump DACA shit coming in as the "father" was getting grey. Meaning he is not good for work, and is coming up here and will get Social Security. Another broken promise for Trumpenfurors 3rd nip.
The thing is this trash HAS NOTHING, not even a pot to piss in, so you understand they have no money either, except what these human traffick groups like Catholic Charities are handing out for new clothes. Trump is bringing in the Mexican dregs now. Whadda Guy eh.


I probably should keep this short as I have an adventure for Maggie that I should attempt again on the fourth drilling today in it not working. Maggie just loves to be kept informed about a screw. I have to though hide it into emails about other things or I will get blocked for being that odd girl in the brier patch who talks about metal screws.
I can tell you this. Them Swedes made some tough ass screws back in 1869. Well tough on the outside where I am drilling as the inside it shredded and would drill which caused all of this adventure.

Any way I can not give too much away, and is about time to do chores again, and live the cat soap opera I am now playing as Guano, the "is she the Spanish or Portuguese help" in this wonderful drama.


Thank you to the good for your kindness, and God bless you in Jesus Name Amen and Amen.

 
Oh one more thing for the Viking. TL and I have been sharing a beer, some Jan Michael Vincent beer, the good stuff in Hamms, the beer refeshing, Hammmmmssss.
Anyway TL likes it. It certainly has a thick flavor to it which sort of reminds me of the bottom of a Lund boat after a good walleye season. It is better than that Old Milwaukee, but I don't think is better than  Schlitz, as I like fairy pee weak as water kind of beers with a high bite on them, like drinking cold water from a spring on a hot day. Beats Grain Belt and Schmidt too. I wonder if they still have Big Mouth Barrel Schmidt beer. Any way the po folks around here drink something called Keystone, sort of bad Schlitz beer, and is one of my hobbies on our walks to see which are the rich and the poor people throwing out cans on our road. For some reason that Budweiser has been showing up. Talk about Schmidt beer that washed of a horse.  Still though have the Coors, but the Millers are giving way. Too bad as Miller is a nice beer. None of it matters though as I like red beer, but have not been able to drink it as am being plagued by some bad food allergies trying to kill me.
That JMV though is one tough bastard drinking that good stuff. I suppose though it makes an ok chaser after a jet fuel cocktail.

Nuff Said


agtG









agtG