Monday, September 25, 2017

Cavendish & Cartwell LLC




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



There is a comfort of having one's own establishment, no matter if the establishment has absolutely not any business in the least, as when one has a door with a lock and plaque with letters upon it of your name, it separates oneself out from the mob, in you have the power as you have the keys to the lock.
That power though like all freedom is rented to one in payment of property tax, business license and other intrusive codes in which liberty is never free in any nation, but is privileged to those who can pay for such position, as America is not a caste of blood, but a caste of those who buy those who write the law, and those who are above the station of those who are bought in an Obama slave trade of the 21st century, who pay the larceny, so that the police state does not appear and incarcerate them with steel bars, instead of the bars of pens and the checks which are signed.
This is the checks and balances of the America system.

I was in my establishment, doing what establishment doers do one afternoon as the long shadows had passed, and my dearest, as he is my only friend in the world, Raymond Rougesmythe was assisting me in the all important task of fixing the claspe of my expensive bracelet upon my ankle, when the most unfortunate of circumstances occcurred, as there was a rapping on my chamber door, a gently rapping as if someone was too timid to demand entrance, but still was pleading to be let into my establishment.
My night was one of fine dining, of the drinking of cocktails, of eating of beef, of drinking wine, of indulging in desert and the consuming of minty things after all of this festivity of gentlemen, who seem to be reminded now of that quality with large revolvers in the 44 special category.
Poor Rougesmythe, he never ventures out with me. He hates people. No he does not so much hate people, he dislikes being around people. Calls them a rash from the Lord, God, which simply will not go away.

Rougesmythe, though does like silken coated canines, smooth cognacs, and soft chairs, where he invests time reviewing old American television, as he rarely watches, but instead stares off into the darkness, looking at the stars outside the window.
He places his soft chair just so that he can watch the moon rise and then the moon set as his real pastime as if he is looking for something out there to appear.

The door, yes the door and there was still that pleading sound, as I always lock my door, as I do not allow just anyone into my establishment, as it has that LLC after it, it is a limited partnership with Rougesmythe, in which I forged his signature, but have his name on the door as Cavendish Cartwell, as Hoogestraat & Cartwell has a more trustworthy nature to it, not that my dearest of friends in Raymond, would ever not be trustworthy, for Raymond lives by the diamond rule, that one never lies to those you  trust, but he never wastes the Truth on those who do not deserve it. Deserving being those one trusts or those of the police state with firearms and prisons who can remove the citizen from the general population of the gulag and return one to the absolute confinement of the bars of steel prisons, where inmates enage in sodomite misbehavior and learn other craft in becoming more astute predators upon society.

I went to the door.

I returned, with a young tan skinned male, and a younger tan skinned male in tow. I do not normally allow swarthy fellows into my establishment, but I recognized the one as an Abdullah Hassan Mohammed and the other looked like what an Abdullah Hassan Mohammed's benefactor would purchase to make an Abdullah Hassan Mohammed feel secure without an Islamic entourage rioting in outrage over some slight that an Abdullah Hassan Mohammed would be insecure with.

Mohammed alsyd spoke in a rather animated and direct way. It was not animated nor direct at me, but at Raymond. Raymond of course ignored the boy as the soliloquy transpired someting like this.

Raymond Rougesmythe, I will have words with you. You Raymond Rougesmythe have done me grave wrong in Cameella Hogstrip was to find way for my sister, Adiya, to attend fine and prestigious Muslim instruction and for government to pay for this schooling, and you Raymond Rougesmythe have invaded that place by hiring a Christian teacher to cover her with cosmetics, to not dress in Muslim clothes and to instruct her in many things of the West in instructions which she has no need for.

Raymond sipped his cognac, and placed an hoerderve into his mouth and chewed it slowly, seemingly still looking for whatever would follow that moon which would rise.

Raymond Rougesmythe, do you listen to me!!!!!

Raymond offered an hoerderve, "Would you like a bacon wrapped lobster?"

"I am a devout Muslim and you offer me pork?" the boy was now perspiring.

"I am not a devout Christian, and you insult me for not accepting pork products. Would your Jesuit companion care for one. I offer one, as he appears to be auditioning for diabetes or when he dies to provide enough candle larder to fuel the Vatican for the anti christ to adore himself in an unearthly glow". Rougesmythe calmly replied as he blew cigar smoke at them.

"My name is Adi Soetoro", the rather plump male retorted.

"It speaks. I think I will withdraw the offering of pork and offer instead a conversation in your native tongues, as neither  of you are conversant in English, as this is Miss Camile Hoogstraat, pronounced Kah MEEL, High STREET.
Not that I would bother to know your native tongues, no more than learning the screeching of the monkey at the zoo, but I do like the zoo, with all the primates in their places behind bars and cages, and your conversation would remind me of sitting in the jungle, plumes of scented insecticide ridding the world of pests, and me sipping cognac, eating smoked jungle pig, and you reminding me of the primates howling in the trees, enraged over mistaking a feces ball off your posteriors for a too ripe date".

"You insult me!", Soetoro stated indignant.

"Not at all, it is a compliment when the warden pets the primate with pat of the hand or a word directed at them," Raymond replied.

This was a most uncomfortable situation really, as in the tranquility of my establishment with locked doors it was designed to not allow the manifestation of such things in Raymond playing with the animals who do so intend to arise from all fours by their hind legs, but Raymond insists on reminding them of all that they are.

The subject of this was one Adiya, a young woman who appeared on a Trump admission of some relative of her's, so related from the time the Ottoman ruled the Muslims with an iron fist, came to America to not the liberty Raymond and I were so imprisoned by, but to establish those same head to toe Muslim attire and women outraged who raise terrorists for children as revenge for such apathetic males in a religion dominated by the submissive woman.
Adiya was to attend a Muslim woman's school, to prepare her for whatever a Muslim woman was indoctrinated to become, as she became the image of western women in universities, to convince the yearning Caucasian that dressing the organ grinders monkey in a suit, would protect the child from being bitten and contracting ebola.
Raymond had for some reason enlisted a tutor, a Christian woman to educate Adiya in liberation of her mind without being brainwashed into the liberal malfeasance of thinking one can bring home animals to make pets of them, and the animal will not one day arise and eat them.

The boy was chattering at me more closely all the time speaking of Raymond Roguesmythe and working himself into an ever more expanding outrage which culminated in a "measures would be taken, legal and otherwise".

This brought a stare from from Raymond with a definitive reply of, "The law of the Islamic jungle, the weapon of the law to alienate rights and when that repression fails it is the weapon of jihad in not a call to prayer, but a call to the gods of Isalm, wrath and damnation.
So how do you fit into this Jesuit? You seem to be on the wrong side of the leash there as the Pope pets his Muslims and spends their money, but you seem to be on the leash and your thirty pieces of silver for a supply of taco".

"I will not stoop to these racist things, "the Jesuit stated smugly.

"The race of couscous and tacos, where the DNA is cereal grain", Raymond said as he flicked this ashes at them.

"You will cease from contact with my sister under court order", the Muslim said in a high pitched shrill.

"What do you think of this Jesuit", Raymond said not asking, "No White man in the picture, gives the right legger a leg up, as every primate in the zoo thinks if they could just get that zoo keeper out of the way, Fay Raye would run off with King Kong."

"Mr. Soetoro is my personal adviser", the Muslim stated.

"You may go now moon kneeler", Raymond dismissed him, "and file your paper in the trash, as I have a word to speak with your Jesuit".

Muslims obey extremely well, as all third world pets obey from direction in those societies, and he dropped the court order in the trash and walked out the door.  With that Raymond, seated himself in his comfy chair, sipped at his drink, flicked his ashes and became transfixed upon the rising moon.
It seemed sometime I stood there, wasting my evening, but more fascinated in my friend's abilities to simply enact a theater for my observation. I wondered how long this foreigner would obey the command of waiting for a word, in how well trained he was by this masters. Monkeys in zoos require cages or they will scamper off to the jungle again to take up their feces sports and screaming in the trees, but the well conditioned third worlder, will accept a few cereal grains, appear on rampage of threats from their keepers, and then scamper to their dwelling and never attempting freedom. Freedom for them is bringing the same comforting leash of their psychological enslavement and carrying on their struggle against the Caucasian who are reminders of just how these primates are not as free as those in the jungle and not as intelligent.

It was some minutes and I heard, "You say you want word with me." from the Jesuit.

Raymond poured himself another cognac, lit another cigar and said to me, "That is the way it is."

"Raymond must you always feed the pets as you know it always antagonizes the owners.", I said.

"The lower order is always looking for a superior master. The swarthy Latin clings to the White Vatican. The swarthy Muslim clings to the White Mecca. The swarthy Jew cling to the White gold. It simply can not be helped  this white envy, even now this Jesuit protests my presence as the female of his species wants to be fed by my hand, and please me, rather than her swarthy counter parts", Raymond stated flatly, as I glanced at Soetoro who was blinking wide eyed at the revelations of his motives so known and so obvious.

"You have words for me," the Jesuit repeated.

"The true pleading call, the monkey in the zoo wanting a banana from the keeper and not  having the ability to figure out how to say it like a human," Raymond said to not even me as he flicked ashes at the pleading Soetoro.
"You will never be White. You too may go now".

With that the Soetoro departed to join the Mohammed. I could hear them chattering excitedly outside the door in confusion.  Confusion in the laws they were certain would intimidate Raymond Roguesmythe, instead only found them even more intimidated by the person who is Raymond Roguesmythe.

"I suppose you insist on tolerating these types on your outing tonight in your friends who keep them around as pets to serve them", Raymond said to me.

"You are the only friend I have Raymond", I said matter of fact as it was the fact in this, that I paid my passage to those I would dine with tonight. I paid with smiles. I paid with my presence. I paid with donations. I paid with taxes. I paid with all the things to keep my name from appearing on Homeland lists and paid with all the things to keep the IRS from having interest in me. They kept their pets around to validate them, and they kept their pets around, because Raymond Roguesmythe refused to ever be their pet like so many others, and I repeated that to Raymond again, "and all of this is Raymond, because you refuse to be their pet".

Raymond flicked his ashes again looking at something more than the moon and replied, "Your theater awaits your star".

I misted perfume in front of me and walked through the veil of it to the door. I heard Raymond musing to himself as I closed the door, "Tomorrow I will sign the girl up for a government allowance and rent her the loft next door. We will witness if she chooses her former fodder of banana or will eat people food."

Raymond Roguesmythe, my dear Raymond Roguesmythe.


Nuff Said

agtG