Saturday, September 23, 2017

Please NSA Let My Computer Go...




In most people's impression of Eve in the Garden of Eden,
she is a brunette and looks a great deal like a babe.

 


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

The Lame Cherry is pleased that a federal Court ruled the FBI needed a warrant on Stingray spying on Americans.....granted Paul Manafort it now turns out was not served with a FISA warrant when he was terrorized in his home by Robert Mueller, but Mueller instead found some criminal court Obama appointee to sign off on legalized terrorism, but all the same, in the Court telling the FBI they just can not spy on people.......has sort of revealed a new phase of spying on the Lame Cherry.

It seems that when this blog starts posting on petite penis Jared Kushner and the Ivanka, mentioning Herb McMaster, that all sorts of odd things start happening on this  laptop, as yesterday my processor had heated up to the point of this thing felt like an oven on my lap.

That means the processor is being worked, and when it is not me doing anything but reading or typing, it concludes someone else is gathering information on this computer.
For those who need reminding, that cell phone got so hot that the back plastic cover warped on it. It has had some odd things going on in one day I turned it on, and the voice mails were all loaded and waiting. I know for certain when I shut that phone off that it was on the main screen,and the added reality is, when you boot up a cell phone it is supposed to be on the main screen.
Again, someone was reviewing what my plumber was telling me, as that is what the message was.

This brings me to last night in something which has never happened before. I know that CBS gal Sheryl Attkisson or whatever her name is, was talking about her computer turning on by itself, but I have a new one, in my computer last night refused to turn off.

I clicked start, turn computer off, then hit shut down, and the computer just blinked like this one does and nothing happened. The reason I was shutting it down as on my paid for high speed Wifi, it simply quit loading pages. So I turn it off, and I can not get this computer to turn off, which is running hot because someone has been juicing it all day over things posted again.

Literally, I had to hold the power button for a minute, before it would shut down. Again  this is something which is not supposed to happen.  There was no evidence of the processor running or information going out or coming in, and the computer was not locked up, as things would load and programs shut down, but whatever had this computer refused to disengage.
It was like Spock mind melding with Nomad.

I make a point of posting these unique experiences is the courts can make all the rulings they can hand down, but the deep state will just go more covert and illegal.  I know there are radar sweeps on my location, because I can hear them on the radio when I have it on. That is what Stingray goes to in instead of spoofing the Wifi signal, radar waves simply uplink to cell phones and computers and transfer the data that way. It is an interesting process as it creates what appears a mirror fingerprint and downloads nothing, as in the Seth Rich and Wikileaks flashdrive. This just triggers and records signals by eavesdropping on the computer memory, but it engages the processor so that the processor is drawing at least twice the energy which is what turns these things into flamethrowers in the high heat.

The rampant criminality of the regime which unleashes all of this in the name of national security shatters every Constitutional Right a Citizen has, but those entrusted with the public trust to ensure that situations like this are not constant on all the People, have abstained from protecting the People.

They can literally read a person's computer as a mind reader, reads someones thoughts. The only signs are it heats the processor up, and the glitch of the computer will not shut down.


All I really want is some land, with a drainage so I can build a small lake, build our little house, and my day would be a mix of gardening, in my little shop hammering on things, hunting, fishing, trapping and not having anything to do with this obscene world.
That is what has always baffled me in this, in all of these tards do not like the things posted here, and I am about the only media source now not corrupt, so why do they not hand me over a few million to acquire the blog. I would pay the taxes on it, and then go off and  fish or get that stuck screw out of that geezer gun, and have a grande adventure in working up loads and then going out and blasting a young buffalo, which would feed us about 2 years.

I would think for all the effort they go through in spying on this blog and then having to plant stories in the pressitutes that it would be cheaper to just let me go fishing, as all I am doing is waiting for Jesus to come back.


 






 We are the NSA Bros, Tu and Cru
We got all your information and we really should not get upset
This is  us having a good day......



Nuff  Said


agtG