Thursday, November 23, 2017

A Mike Pence Pencegiving Neo National Holiday




Trump can pardon them turkeys, but you puppy
are going into the roaster to have our pets
sauteed and roasted.


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



A further day in the life of Mike Pencegiving, a Neo National Holiday.



Yeah, I'm the Vice President and important, can you
get out of that chair as that is my seat.
 


 What are you some kind of nancy like
John McCain who couldn't die for his country?




 
 Yeah, you now have something to be thankful for 
in a white man shook your hand.




Don't worry son, I'll nail your wife for you as you are laid up
as my wife was married to someone else first
 and I got experience.




 Look a table just opened up for you in Africa.




Roast puppy, a Pencegiving Tradition





Guess what's for Pencemas Dinner!!!




America already has a President in Donald Trump.



agtG