Sunday, January 21, 2018

Well I think I will tell the IRS the same thing





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I was thinking I made a mistake and I should write to Governor Mark Dayton about the money his highway patrol extorted from me awhile back, and instead of paying, I should tell him, "Sorry you cocksucking dickhead, but I lost the ticket so I will not be paying", and see how that goes, because I see a pattern here from the FBI and NSA.


NSA 'Sincerely Regrets' Deleting All Bush-Era
Surveillance Data It Was Ordered To Preserve





FBI ‘Failed To Preserve’ Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump FBI Agents


 Yeah it is all horse shit, a criminal cover up, and if an American pulled this shit, any one of us would be in cuffs before a judge, but for some reason Jeff Sessions or whatever other Holder or Lynch crook inhabits that office, no one gets fired, no one gets arrested, no one ends up in jail.
Hell you will notice that no one at the NSA or FBI ever shows up and slaps the bracelets on their criminal cohorts as they know a crime has been committed and it all just goes away.

That is what is most disheartening about all of this, is there is no justice in American any more. There is a class which is a law unto themselves and then there is the rest of the cowering gazelles hoping some goddamn highway patrol lion is not going to eat us for the state.

America is nothing but corrupt.



agtG