Sunday, March 18, 2018

Adam Schiff Undercover




I am absolutely convinced that Russians colluded with Donald Trump

 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



 


 I want to confess that I am  the Russian's deep mole, Dr. Schiffvago...




I first became a traitor when Grandfather told me 
Jacob Schiff murdered the Czar and installed the communists in Moscow.
 



You are getting this right?


 

I started my espionage career a honeypot cupping
Hillary Clinton's sagging breasts.



Bill walked in and I cupped his sagging balls.



 

And after the operation I became cyberspaced




I fingered John Podesta just like this in Pizzagate....




I have a microwave transponder in my penis
broadcasting our meetings to Moscow.



Everyone stay where they are, the NSA says it is
picking up a Soviet broadcast from here.
  

 

No I don't think my confession should be reported to the FBI.


 

 My finger is loaded so back off!!!


 

What do you mean I am under arrest?










agtG