Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Paging Andrew McCabe: Line 69



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.




Yes this is fired former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.....



 

Andy this is Governor Terry McCauliffe who gave your wife Jill a half a million
dollars, well Bill Clinton had something he wanted me to ask you...



 

Andrew have you been giving my phone number out to people? 


 

Hi Jill, my name is Rod for a reason.

 

 

This is everything I pray for in another hot wife alone
with her husband in prison. 
 




I sort of skipped the J's as I went from the Hillary's 
to the Monica's....... 




My wife Jill, wanted me to say something about the phone calls
we have been getting......



Hi Andy, this is Bernie, I hear you are going away for awhile.....

 



You want me to demonstrate her Hoover on this mic???



 

 Does your femme like the strap on? Ivanka asked me to phone
to see if Jill wants to strap on me when you are in jail.
 




No Andrew, I was not asking about babysitting, I wanted to know about facesitting.




Oy Vey,  I  have not even tried that Andrew!!!!



 

Why yes I play doctor....




Of course I like it harder......




You did know that 500,000 dollars I gave your wife
was politicians with benefits right?




Andrew I'm calling on behalf of Eliot Spitzer........



 

First I am going to make her a peach pie

 

Then I am going to pick her cherry!!!


 

No Andy, I don't want your wife's phone number
as I was wondering how you felt about conjugal visits from me girlfriend?





Say Andrew, I hear that you have been getting some phone calls
after you tried to destroy me, my family and my presidency.....

agtG