Wednesday, March 21, 2018

William Shatner Dead But Still Alive


Gilligan, I have bad news, George Takei is still alive....


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I would that William Shatner was more serious about how he actually has made a difference in people's lives, because he made a difference in mine and I would have liked to have told him that, but now Facebook has killed Bill Shatner.



 

William Shatner @WilliamShatner
Thank you. I’m not planning on dying so please continue to block those kinds of ads. https://twitter.com/

What sucks about this is when Shatner bitches at Mark Zuckberg, he gets ads taken down, but when I want my account back they just terrorize me.


So here is to William Shatner, and the regret that George Takei was the one Facebook never makes mistakes with, as everyone loves William Shatner, in he is such a nice surprise in popping up in old television so you can enjoy his performances.


 

Little British girl is it true that William Shatner was dead on Facebook?

 


I always wanted to have Bill show me his Big 10 during March Madness




Listen, I'm not dead, I got a birthday coming up!!!




 

Bill you look really good for Facebook dead.




Facebook can't kill me with a fake ad no more than it can
make Hillary president!!!



 


That Zuckerberg is a real cockzuker.



 

Now I can be Captain Zirk of the Zuck Trek Enterprise
with Sulu in my port side bow.



 
Not so fast you little prick! 

 

 

 I shave with bullets. I'll be back in five....





  There is only one Captain James T. Kirk!



 


I'll second that!!!





It really pisses me off when someone puts me into an E grave.
 



agtG