Saturday, August 11, 2018

For those with a Brain



If you would play my Deborah Kerr, I would play Anthony Newley
playing Kirk Douglas, playing Lawrence Oliver, playing Tony Curtis,
playing Joaquin Phoenix playing Caesar.


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


This is another one of the Lame Cherry mysteries in I once saw a bizarre series of events in a television movie which had Richard Nixon and Leonid Brezhnev racing down a mountain at Camp David with the actor portraying Nixon hilariously attempting to get a Brezhnev who would not listen to slow down.


In another scene, an actor portraying Lyndon Johnson, (this guy I have seen as a B grade actor in he has a Texas accent, but I can not remember where to try and track this down) feeding J. Edgar Hoover, Texas chili with pile of onions on it, as Hoover had an ulcer.

People have tried to help before when I go off on these impossible searches, as I have tried even IMDB to track down this odd made for television movie which only appeared once, and I am hoping some of the more experienced viewers from the late 1980's or early 1990's will remember seeing this nuttery.

Near as I can figure this appeared on CBS most likely. If I could find the guy who played Johnson, it would be easier. I just can not place him even though he has been in a number of bit parts usually playing some prick.

Got any ideas?


Oh and the above photo is Edmund Purdom who played numerous roles and the very Lana Turner from The Prodigal.

See I can track things down if they exist.

Oh and here is a HOLY SHIT!!! Lana Turner photo. If only women had these qualities of a nature in a nation which adored women for all they are.






agtG






 




agtG