Sunday, August 12, 2018

Thank you Chelcie Ross






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I wanted to thank the three people who suggested what was the television series which had Nixon and Johnson in them. A clip was sent and this is the one I was talking about in Nixon and Brezhnev.


http://topvidos.mobi/onlain/govideoc2dJcFZVTEtBRUk/


Unfortunately Johnson was not in this movie, so now I don't know what the hell I was watching as what I was watching had both of these crazy scenes in them and it was upon network television, and I remembered thinking a young historian, how absolutely slapstick all this stuff was.

So thank you sincerely for all your help. I don't know if I was watching some version which was really uncut or what, but nothing comes up on any search engines, including the guy I thought was playing Johnson in the fine actor, Chelcie Ross, an American Hero from Vietnam. Thank the Holy Ghost as I was grousing about him tonight in not knowing his name, and then it popped into my mind by the Holy Ghost that he was in the Last Boy Scout playing a crooked Senator.
So God got that part right and I am going to be satisfied that I got half the story I was looking for. I had dismissed The Final Days because LBJ was not listed in this series.

I know I am one of the few people with all the things Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon did that I like both of them as President. They were both self made men who were dirt poor and were maestros of human psychological manipulation. Both would have been just fine without the deep state working against them.




This just in, TL actually found the other movie which appeared 2 years before in J. Edgar Hoover. Broderick Crawford played Hoover and Rip Torn played LBJ.

You can see why I mixed up Rip Torn and Chelcie Ross. Still have no idea about the melding, unless I watched some later compilation someone spliced together.

Thank all though kindly for solving this as I like knowing Lane Smith portrayed Nixon as he has always been a wonderful actor to watch.


Nuff Said


agtG