Thursday, August 16, 2018

To the Faithful



Ok as Gramma said, "If you won't listen, you are going to feel".



I received a very nice note from Bob today and wanted to respond without posting it, but for those who pray, I pray Bob has Christ's restorative powers flowing into him in Jesus Name Amen and Amen.

I do not want people to think I have abandoned them in not mentioning notes or replying. The Viking has a long overdue post for here as the care of his Mom is an effort of love, especially now that she thinks he is now his dad.
Jeanniejo who helped begin the Tea Party experienced this in her father, a WW II hero, no longer recognized her, except as the nice lady who brought candy.
As for what I have been experiencing, let it be said that yesterday someone plotted she did not want to go to town to wash clothes the cat soiled, so she came up her arms were numb, with her puffing as she does which she does for dramatic effect, and telling me of nausea. So I got some pop, which she gulped down, and then ate like a horse her breakfast, as TL and I went for town, to which we arrived home and she was "better".

We are both pleased she is not "sick", but it is our dramatic dinner theater. It is simply something to deal with in some parents become more profound sweethearts in difficult situations and some make situations even more difficult.

I have been negligent here as I am even more exhausted than usual. They are spraying for bugs here in crops and that makes my head feel like nails are being driven into my skull from the inside out. What the tiring part is, is the Spiritual Warfare. I pray a great deal, fall asleep, wake up to the Puntz needing to go potty and I pray some more.
I am not going to reveal my methods which God has perfected, but here am I talented at this when I am so moved to Spiritually go after people.

TL and I take a nightly drive to observe things on the Uncle's place. It is about 200 yards from the road in the house, but I can glean a great deal of knowledge by observation in just driving by. From his thinking he was going to die, then his insulting me when I did check on him, and then taking pain meds which he burned what was left of his joints out by mowing lawn and things, the new results are these for those who do not think prayer works in cutting the sinner off in the Name of the Lord.

His vehicle sits in front of the house where it was in the garage. He has to use it to go check the mail. As of this week in the past few days, he is up later, meaning pain. I believe was sleeping in his chair due to the lights on there and the television set on glowing later than he is ever up, and the last venture was no lights on in the living room, but a light on in the bedroom........meaning he is now apparently spending his time in bed. Again that is super pain.
Considering I had super pain which he could give a prayer about, this is a pleasant balancing of the scales.

While I still do not have my name on the deed. I am not giving up. The Holy Ghost pointed out what Bob mentioned in the place will fall apart with the relatives and I will get it then, but I do not want to wait. I have a new Inspiration which I am about to unleash tonight as the night time is the right time. (That I will reveal in for the Christian the best time to run operations is when people are asleep in their beds. Their defenses are all down and the windows are open to their wills. I used to do some wonderful sneak ups on reading people in their sleep in who  they really were without ever leaving my bed.)

Anyway, as pain is not kicking him in the ass hard enough to get him to do what is right. It is time to add another dimension to this warfare, as it just might be God is expanding the Spirit in me to more advanced things than moving pennies up walls to moving mountains. No Christian can ever give up. If one examines this, by God I flattened someone who was healthy in a few hours, and in this exhaustive praying, his words are now burying him......but not under the sod as I need that signature on the deed and the elimination of the brood of vipers trying to eat my dreams and leave me for dead.

Again anyway, I may not like doing these things, but God has to do this stuff millions of times over and it was done to me to get me to do the proper things God demands. I just figure the ability will grow in me and I will be doing this like yawning, as dropping mountains on sinners is easy due to the gravity involved.

I should though close this, but thank you for your thinking of me in the good of you. I am tired from having this many dimensions opened and even more distractions poking at me.

That means sleep which is a necessary option. Readers are a thing which list as much as Google allows as they keep resetting the numbers as having this blog ranked where it should would get more of the buzz traffic. As I don't do ads as a service to readers, that does mean a great deal as I do not generate revenue that way. That means donations which here am I still praying on.

But as always, God bless the good and may God's blessing be for the brats to repent in Jesus Name Amen and Amen.


Gotta jet