Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Paul McCartney Plays the Finger Flute




I have never gotten a medal for wanking before Barry...




Finger Fluting?


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.




Speaking for British fags globally, we do not condone mass masturbation,
as it is unclean, ruins the upholstery and the Queen is not amused.




I like Sir Paul. I want to be his wank chum.



The Beatles breakup was due to Open University
in the public simply expanded their minds instead of
soiling their knickers.


 


He used to come over and tinkle on my periwinkles....
They grew like mad!!! 

 



We invited him over to Canada once.....
The brew all tasted salty after he came.



 

I put curry in the smeg's lotion. Turned his balls into solar eruptions!!!


 McCartney used to come over to the set and we'd do a set
and then Benny would find Paul's hill




 


Real British boys ejaculate in pig's mouths like I did
and not on each other.


 



Speaking for the British military, we lost the empire
when the Beatle boys got all sticky.



 

Would you perform the finger flute now Sir Paul.





This was not our finest hour...




Ringo had so many lady fingers on me that I 
could not have wanked myself if I wanted to.
I had like an appointment book with a year long waiting list.



 

Paul said he liked my ebony in his ivory.....
I don't want to talk about it.........it's what killed me.......




 
 

Paul used to make me jack off him, the band, the horse. I think
it was all that cheap hand lube from India which gave me cancer and killed me. 



 

It's why the Beatles broke up really, Yoko, got some spunk on her
and John said it was Paul's and Paul said it was John's.



 

 I remember when British men did respectable things with their cocks
like killing Germans.






All Hail, Sir Paul, King of the Obama Masturbators
 



agtG