Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Heidi Heitkamp Outs Women Who Were Raped



It is all sex so why quibble about the details....


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I have been monitoring the North Dakota Senate race, in the seat that Obama stole for Heidi Heitkamp from Republicans six years ago, and I believe it is the nastiest in the United States, as Heitkamp has gone after the Republican's family, twisted everything he has said, and put one more notch on the bed post in Heitkamp ran statewide ads outing women who have been raped, to attack the Republican, and in a weird twist, Heitkamp put numbers of women on that list who have never been assaulted and detest Heitkamp.



Women are far too touchy about me abusing them,
it is not like I didn't apologize...


Remember this is the same Heitkamp that President Trump called a good girl when he was trying to get her to vote for his bills and was hauling her 1000 pound steer carcass around North Dakota on Air Force One.



Lexi Zhorela, told The Associated Press that she found out she was listed in the letter because one of her Facebook friends had tagged her in a post who was aware that she was a sexual assault victim.
“I’m furious,” Zhorela said, “I know I’m not the only woman hurt by this. I have only shared my story with a couple of people in confidence. I didn’t want it blasted for the world to see.”



I was almost molested once, but it was a reflex action
from the corpse..... 


Heitkamp has now though issued a retraction and is apologizing to all of the women. I don't quite get this as Judge Roy Moore was lynched and Brett Kavanaugh was crucified and neither was deemed worth to be in the Senate or the Supreme Court over allegations, but Heitkamp thinks that a verbal penetration into over 100 women's private lives is something you can just pull out after ejaculating and apologize for the pretty mess.



I was almost a victim of sexual assault, but I was in a corn field running
and I ran into a cob several times...


 

Heitkamp was quite tight lipped about the innocent Judge Roy Moore, but she was a big no vote on Brett Kavanaugh.

The Daily Wire reported that one of those named, Kady Miller, posted pictures of the letter in a private Bismarck Facebook group, saying, “This was posted in the Bismarck Tribune. I know a lot of these people listed, including me, did not give anyone permission for our names to be posted. I don’t even support Heidi Heitkamp and I am not a domestic abuse survivor. Should this even be legal?? Using people’s names as part of your campaign??”





...but Heidi, have you ever lied about being Sacajawea?

Oct 7, 2018 - Democrat Sen. Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota voted Saturday against Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court. Already ...




I was almost raped in high school, but the boy I got drunk woke up
and ran away screaming.

 

It is strange that Heitkamp  enjoys spending your money on domestic violence, but she has never made a statement on all the women the Clinton's raped.

Heidi Heitkamp should follow her judgment of Republicans and not continue on with her enabling of democratic rapists like Bill and Hillary Clinton.




...and I told her rape is like the rain, you can't do nothing
about it, so you might as well lay back and enjoy it
as you are going to get wet any way.



agtG