Friday, October 12, 2018

Mass Gay Suicide Anticipated




Sorry boys I am not gay and am as straight as an arrow......

 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

The Lame Cherry issues an urgent appeal, a Donald Trump Presidential alert to be sent out to all smart phones, on the news that Lindsey Graham has crushed the holes and hope of gay men around the globe in saying he is not gay.


Being Homophobic is What the Left Does When It’s Convenient; Leftist Loon Chelsea Handler Tries to ‘Out’ Lindsey Graham on ‘National Coming Out Day’ and He Powerfully Responds: ‘If She Wants to Live Her Life That Way, That’s Up to Her; To the Extent that it Matters, I’m Not Gay’


I realize that Lindsey was in a cat fight with a shemale and was het up in the moment, but this was especially cruel to dash the hopes of all these gay men around the world. How can they continue on for tomorrow, in having their dreams shattered in there will never be any Morning with Lindsey or any Twinkle Twinkle Cuddles with Graham.

The Lame Cherry is most concerned in a mass suicide of homosexuals will envelop the globe and the worst part of it is, is that so few of them are around that no one will notice, unless of course they are at some George Soros protest over Brett Kavanaugh......is hard to tell the lezbos from the butch in that group, but the dead ones will be the ones with pained expressions at Lindsey Graham not being gay.

I know this is all about Lindsey making a play for Cindy McCain, the wife of his best friend, John the hero McCain as her beer seller millions would make Lindsey the next President, and Lindsey is being all manly in letting Cindy know he is available. Just the same, Lindsey does have a responsibility to all the love lorn gay men who are just crushed now and sobbing uncontrollably. I image that Dooge Howser and that Sheldon are  inconsolable now.





I really am inconsolable now.



I can't talk about this, as this is more than I can bear.



 


Even Sir Elton John will probably call off his farewell tour over this.






The music has left me after the news of Lindsey Graham.


I know  how cruel this is, because as a popular girl. even though I am  taken, I do have my fantasies, and that hope was that Lindsey Graham was a yummy straight  man. I know I have girlfriends like the Viking, Captain Kirk and Bob who have dreamed of that ultimate tryst of a night with Lindsey to make a straight man out of him. I mean what girl does not dream of that conquest.

That now is all gone in there will not be any turning Lindsey Graham straight because is gay, and now I have to deal with that temptation that his hunky double beef burger is available with all his animal prowess and those ear lobes and nostrils which are so devastatingly sexy.

The Lame Cherry though can not worry about my carnal lusts, as we all must have a Presidential Alert that we all check on our sodomites in our neighborhoods to make sure they are not trying to commit suicide by throwing themselves on the beach waiting for seas to rise to drown them or are trying to get their gerbils to gnaw through their grape jelly smeared necks to their jugulars so they bleed out.

We must have a national emergency declared as Lindsey Graham is not gay!!!





Nuff Said



agtG