Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Service with a Smile






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

In the saga of the mother, I had to take her to the bank for real, not her recent bluff to try and con me to deal with her phone situation, which is a long story in the saga of The Young and the Brierless, and I won't go into here, as this is about the world which I see.

As we  pulled up to the bank, there was someone parking and it was a breed. I swear this guy looked like he could eat Danny Trejo for a snack. This was one guy you would suspect of eating your dog and cat.






So I was getting the mother out of the pickup as today's drama was puffing, which she always does thinking it will gain sympathy with the addition of back pain. She puffs when she doesn't want to do things and pain appears when she doesn't want me to make her do things. On this day, I told her we were getting  things done, and she got dressed and we went to town.
So as I am getting her into the bank, this old folks is behind me, and I hold the door for him and he starts talking to me. Think of Uncle Fester.




He is telling me about his shoes in one the soul is flipping and fell off. I tell him I have had that problem too. I get them both inside and the mother to the teller. I pick the White woman as Wells Fargo employs attractive Mexicans to assist Mexicans who are laundering money back to Mexico, who was the first window.




So Fester goes to the Mexican and I get the White woman.





So I am thinking for the mother who gets brain fog as all she does is lay around plotting as to how to pretend she needs me. I have a habit though in I always pay attention to multiple things going on, and one of them is Fester and the Latin. Fester is telling her his life story and this girl is absolutely California in not knowing what the hell to do with an old duffer who wants some attention. All he wants is some gas money to just back home, he is telling her. He keeps talking and she keeps this blank look on her face wanting him to go away.

So the mother is getting things sorted out with Alice Ghostly.......and honestly Alice I remember as a little kid in being a very pretty girl in high school. She married a big dumb ape who liked being a bully and still has a smart ass mouth.......anyway, I see old Fester is making for the door and this guy never looks up. I think his neck is froze looking at the floor, but he is aware as I am as I get the door for him, and he says, "Wow a door opener too", and I say, "You bet, service with a smile", loudly as those Wells Fargo types are pure you could stroke out on the floor and they would just keep behind the partitions and watch.

Anyway I get back to the mother and get her out, and I see Fester getting in the pick up and I hope the breed does not eat him. TL said when we went back by there the breed was there again. I don't know what that was about, but I kept thinking if the thrift store was open I was going to offer to by Fester a pair of shoes for 8 bucks. I felt bad about that and prayed for him, as I just can not understand how all these geezers in America have no one to bother with them.
 I mean the mother is someone who has been an absolute ass to me all of my life. I would talk to her as she never talked and that was a power play. She has been hurtfully rude to me enough that I just had it and I have a limit on her continuous, "What?", she always comes up with when I say something to her and she heard me.
Then there is the Viking's Mom who is a gem and is trying with all her worth in her condition. It is like Fester. There wasn't a mean bone in his body. He was just an old guy who would be a pleasure to have around. I just do not know why most people only have strangers to do things for them. Hell the Uncle who is on our place, his kids don't do jack or shit and still want his stuff, like my sisters would pounce on the mother if I was not watching out for her.
Doing what is right sucks when it is for nice people, but it really is the hind tit when they are a trial.




It was like when we were phone shopping. Left the mother in the pickup so there would not be any drama, and the first store was out of Tracfones, so we walked over to  another chain store and when I got to the door there was this old gal propped up against the building as it was windy, and she had a cane.
So I asked her if she needed help as I think she didn't weigh  85 pounds with the cane and high humidity. Instead she just smiled and said, "No I think I can make it", so I let her go be independent and smiled.

Well that is about it, except when I left the bank, I smiled at the Latin teller and she came out of her trance and smiled at me. I think she was surprised that people will do things for other people. Tough living in a bastard world like she does in knowing the only reason she got a job was to herd Beaners to cash checks to launder them to Mexico with a Wells Fargo cut. Then again I doubt she even knows she is just a prostitute in the bank. She speaks Mexican, is pretty, and she will be just another call girl who next is selling insurance or loans to Beaners in Beaner tongue in luring them into the Great American Dream of debt.

Anyway that is life in what it is.  I wonder now if that is why the Beaner Teller smiled in she felt guilty in my loud proclamation. You never know what life is as it sure as hell never has things in it you ever thought you would be dealing with.



agtG