Sunday, January 20, 2019

For the non Salsa eater




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I am not much of a salsa eater, even though I do eat the stuff. For all of the things (chunks of things) I like in spaghetti sauce, I am not the fondest of cold chunks in salsa.
TL makes really good salsa and a ton of it and as we were coming off of the death of the mother, I was going to make salsa but there was no time in everything going on.

So being poor as commercial salsa costs too much as do chips, I came up with this fill in commercial salsa recipe.

1 large can diced tomatoes drained.
1 can black beans drained
1 small can tomatoe sauce
I large onion diced
I can chilies hot to mild
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cilantro dried
1 tsp parsley dried


That is all there is to it. I like Tostitos on sale, as they do not make me sick like other frankencorn chips. This salsa always tastes fresh and I was able to enjoy it during one of my favorite movies in Alien 2 which is a James Cameron invention, the movie not the chips or salsa.

TL does not like corn, but corn does not like me, at least the genetic ones. I don't know how corn would work in this as that is what is called for in most recipes as filler. See sweet might benefit this, but beans are better, black ones as they are smaller and give that earthy flavor to help the dead Mexican flavor of cumin. I never put in raw garlic and is one of the few times I add that horrid powdered garlic which tastes like Mexican anus trolled by Obama dick.

See you never thought that scent visualization would ever come up in a salsa recipe did you? Obviously you do not read this blog enough and that means you are not donating often either.

Enjoy my children.

Nuff Said



agtG
 






agtG