Sunday, January 13, 2019

For those who do not want to shit blood in future tense



Yeah I've seen this before, a Vulcan without the pointed ears.



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

To all of those trolls who fell for the Wall Stunt in donating 20 million dollars to that publicity stunt and are getting refunds, how about sucking it up and donating it here to the Lame Cherry.


GoFundMe to refund $20 million pledged for border wall ...

Jan 12, 2019 · Border wall GoFundMe to refund $20 million — unless donors want to give to it again. By Michael Brice-Saddler. ... 911 call details woman giving birth in vegetative state . 3 .
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/01/12/border-wall-gofundme-refund-million-unless-do


Here is what you will get for the money which is God's.

I won't build a wall, but I will promote annexing south Texas of the Rio Grande as American territory, put the wall there, pay for it by selling rights to it as the Railroads did in founding the American west.

I will promote the annexation of all lands south of Alaska west of the Red River to liberate Canadians from Ottawa.

I will not stop the end times, but I will for donors attempt to write a time line so that you are not shitting blood when the nukes begin going off in the land of the passport gulag, as that is what America is.

This is real MAGA and not what that New Yorker is prissing around with in not sealing the deal. If you had money to donate to that idiot scam promotion, then you sure has hell got money to donate her to your real profit, as the policies I am writing about will make your invest a million times over as there is real money in the expansion of America to her rightful lands.

Anyway, get cracking on this as I doubt you want to be shitting blood and hoping the relatives who will get your money will bury you, instead of just dumping you into the ocean because you are radioactive and Beto will be harping about your polluting the ground water.

See the big donations will allow me to recuperate,  draw in energies, be pleasantly at peace, focus and by God's Grace become a greater focus for peace and good for Christians. Oh and I will throw in writing a time line so America is not at war with Russia in Europe, as that will save the nukes dropping from Russian submarines in retaliation as the European Seers foresaw.


I think it is a good deal in not having a burned out asshole and blood shit in making a pre payment now to your future health.

As a reminder, I did write the time line under severe stress and police state visitation for the election of Donald Trump. Just imagine what an orphan girl could do with God's Grace if she were relaxed and generating her real potential.



 


I don't think I want to shit blood as my red dress won't even hide my period.




Nuff Said



agtG







agtG