Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Why does every Idiot call my Crappy Phone Number?





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I have these people non stop in my face who are intimate with their spotlight phones, because that is what it is, in people use them as a spotlight on the stage to show everyone how important they are in life's leading role, as they sit their illuminated, or waiting for their sound cue to take the stage or begin talking loudly so I think they are nuts in the head, and it turns out they are just on the phone.

I see them in their vehicles, in lines and eating with one hand while ear birthing on the next. It is annoying as hell, as I never want to talk to people and am constantly accused of not picking up the phone which I am guilty of, as TL is with me, and the mother is dead, so she has not fallen and can't get up, so that is about it for interest I have in a phone or a conversation.

I have a Tracfone, a little girl phone really which I keep in an eye glass flip case in my pocket. I rarely turn it on. In fact the only reasons I turn it on are to dial myself to keep the thing working on cell tower hookups, and to update my time, as I have something like 30 hours of talk time, and that is something I will not use.
I had dreams once of going on float trips for the day, hunting and trapping and then calling someone to pick me up, but as TL is with me in our girl's club, the solution is now when I build my little boat to place a vehicle at the end of the line and come back for the other one, as my calling TL is not going to do much good as TL will be in the boat.

This though is about voice mail, as the mother when I got her phone has a really good number. It is one of those numbers you see, that you say "That is really a good number". The difference is my phone when I got it, that I said, "That is really a shitty number".

There is not any way you could guess it or remember it, it is that bad. The thing is when I got that phone, I kept getting these voice mails from health assistance groups for some old gal about 50 miles away. I finally got tired of having her messages that I called up the hospital and said, "Look I keep getting messages for this woman and they are important. This is my number, and could you please tell her, and her family to stop putting my number in for hers".
That either worked or she died as the messages stopped.

So I have been loading numbers into the Tracfone......and not that is not the one I have which is above as that is a touch screen. Mine is a computer screen 1 by 2 inches and worthless, but it is what it is. My neighbor has the flip phone and loves it. Me I have this one and I like it, but that is about as far as it goes.

So I thought I had my voice mail set up, and in being bored I decided to check it, and I got the Spanish linguistics and the prompt to set it up, and then I got a voice mail from December 9th. Yes how did I have a voice mail when the account was not set up. Probably some NSA creeper jacking off to auto clinic messages.

Yes that is what I found in my message was the car was done, had all kinds of chit done to it, which sounds like what Zelda needs  as she has been cranky lately from sitting so much, but the reality is I got some person's message and they never called back the repair shop.

As I mentioned at the start of this, my number sucks. I have half a thought of putting it here so all of you can see it and say, "That number sucks", but that would probably bring myriads of phone calls from fans around the world, to which I do not have time to be chatting and answering "Yes, yes, yes", to all of the "How wonderful you are popular girl and when I grow up I want to be just like Ivanka".
No Ivanka does not have my number. In fact, no one has my number Oh my brother had it, but he knows not to call it as  I do not text nor call from that number. It is for emergencies, and emergencies are something I have not had while that phone is with me. It must be like God with me, as God is with me and when I have the phone nothing bad happens as I won't need to call

I actually used that phone a great deal when I was with TL in the metro in checking on the mother who was busy killing things here and sabotaging things to try and manipulate me to come back. I was the only kid who really kept an eye on her even when not there. So I do like this phone as it has been good to me thee entire Lame Cherry time. It just has a crappy phone number.

For those who do not know what a good phone number is, it is like:

505-9876

See I do not like phone numbers like:

555- 3333

Because you never can remember how many 3's are in the mix. It is like credit cards with 0040 0033 in you get lost in all of those zeroes.

Numbers in sequence are better for my brain, unless it is a crappy number like mom's phone number which is really old, that I have yet. I like that phone number and it is nice to use for ID numbers as no one could ever guess that crappy number. Come to think of it, a kid in school always had messages on that number and it seemed we were always getting wrong numbers with that hard to remember number. It seems that phone numbers no one can remember are the ones which always have idiots calling me about other people's cars.

I once had a woman call like 6 times in a row in the wrong number. She just could not get it, so I snotted off to her and hung up.......she called back to chew my ass. I picked up late, so that saved me from an ass chewing of someone stupid as a post.
Another time I got a message for some woman who sounded like her voice was ripped paper and she was dying. Now I have an ok girl voice, but she kept screeching for HAROLD. To me it is like, "What in the hell do people listen to in answering machines. If you are calling a man, and a woman's voice is there, and not his voice, maybe you got the wrong phone number.

So that answers a big question for people who want to call me, in all you have to do is dial the shittiest phone number ever, and I will not answer the phone, but you will have the satisfaction that in leaving a voice mail that I will not listen to it before the Mexicans delete it in 5 years.

I really should have had a good phone number, instead of the one I have. I wanted one. I really had high hopes and expectations, and then I got this number, was completely disappointed and the worst of it is, everyone who is an idiot about leaving it about places to call back for voice mails, seems to gravitate toward it. If only it was the lottery numbers, but no it is my phone number and I can not figure out why this crappy number gets all of these crappy wrong numbers as the good phone number is one no one ever calls by mistake


.

I dialed my name and it turned out to be the 
stupidest number ever and that is how I called you. 


Nuff Said




agtG




agtG