Saturday, May 4, 2019

My Dark Saying Upon The Harp






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

The following delights me as the Holy Ghost produced the subject, and it fascinates me that in all the Bible I have studied and read, that I never catalogued Psalm 49 was in the Bible, it is the Psalm of the END OF THE WICKED RICH.
I look upon this as God's Line in the Sand. I have harrangued the rich on this blog to donate for years in begging and pleading and still no large donations appeared. So this work of God suffers and we suffer. I know though in this Psalm 49 that something has changed, and just as the door to the Ark was open until it began the Deluge of Noah, I can hear the thundering on the horizon for the rich of this world.

I have a peace and a calm about this as I can now let go of all of this, as the fate of so many has now been sealed. Those who have stolen from me now will meet their end as God will balance the scales.
It is nothing I approach with reveling or sadness. It is regret though for those whose lives have been wasted as it has been sealed by their own actions, that they like the rich and religious Jews of the Good Samaritan, left me by the side of the road as only those few who have ministered to be GLADLY, yes Bless the CHEERFUL giver, will have their reward with Christ and a Prophet's reward with me.

The rich will discover that they can not save themselves in that money, nor their inheritors. Their children will meet the end, their affluent parents did, and the end which the rich will in this time, of complete darkness.

It is a reckoning and I Bless the Lord for His Steadfast, Mercy and Grace, that here am I, not the one being Judged in the balances, but those who mocked me and left me for dead, thinking they were getting away with it.

I have not examined if this will be a global, national or their personal end. If it will be nuclear, Great Depression or dying of cancer, or all of the above. I simply believe the Word of the Lord, that the Holy Ghost spoke this to me and God will perform it now, without any doubt.
That brings me peace in the ending of this burden. The Rich Man and Lazarus, the Condemned on the Cross mocking Christ, traitors to King David, all me their horrid end, and my enemies who I held an open hand out to, will now meet the end God has destined for them.

All that money they worshipped and were in tune with, instead of God, instead of using it to bring the Good News to the world, will have new possessors and their inheritors will inherit the darkness which the rich will, for they are the wicked rich.

This amuses me in the Holy Ghost does not present things with fanfare, but reminds me of the learned Professor looking over their books, and as I am distracted by something, looks up and says something like, "I know and have been watching, and now it is time for the people who harmed you to die in their sins."

In every case, I am more of the mindset of, " Yes I would like some sweet tea and a cookie with You".

This is though is cast by those who cast their fate, and now their destiny will be visited upon them and their's until they are consumed. I pray Jesus returns as while I still would like to enjoy something in life, I know that enjoying life will be better with Him, now that the Holy Ghost on this day revealed to me a bird I have been watching and delighting in, as to their identity.

Once again, another Lame Cherry exclusive  in matter anti matter, via the Holy Ghost, the pleading is over, the Judgment is come.


Nuff Said



1 Hear this, all ye people; give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world:
 2 Both low and high, rich and poor, together.
 3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.
 4 I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp.
 5 Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil, when the iniquity of my heels shall compass me about?
 6 They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches;
 7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:
 8 (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:)
 9 That he should still live for ever, and not see corruption.
 10 For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others.
 11 Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their own names.
 12 Nevertheless man being in honour abideth not: he is like the beasts that perish.
 13 This their way is their folly: yet their posterity approve their sayings. Selah.
 14 Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling.
 15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.
 16 Be not thou afraid when one is made rich, when the glory of his house is increased;
 17 For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away: his glory shall not descend after him.

 18 Though while he lived he blessed his soul: and men will praise thee, when thou doest well to thyself.
 19 He shall go to the generation of his fathers; they shall never see light.
 20 Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.




Amen, Amen and Amen

Nuff Said



agtG