Tuesday, September 10, 2019

The Blank Screen





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

For most of you, you have no comprehension what it takes to bring you this blog which you take advantage of in your comfortable lives. I am having one of those days or weeks, which culminated in me sitting down to my laptop and the screen was black.
I rebooted, saw the screen and it went black 99% and I could see faint outlines. In other words my computer is shot again.

For you that means nothing, but for me in being creative, I need quiet, which I never get in a restive soul. I am stuck with another month of taking care of a relative that the children have abandoned to me and TL. Plus all the other shit I have to try and get done, including somehow building a chimney on a house with a leaky roof and it will not stop raining, and I can't afford anything.

So in order to create, I struggle, and while you get pissy if someone is making noise while you watch a movie, I have all of your noise, plus all of these problems.

If I was rich it would be a snap as we would have our place,  I would have a quiet room, solitude and demons not attacking me round the clock with upheaval. As for now, yesterday the buttons were all gone on webpages as someone in the spiders was screwing with that. I know there are people who have problems, but there are also far too many of you keyboard patriots who act like you are doing your part, and you are just cruising as others suffer.

Now I have the major distraction of trying to find the solution to the old laptop I created on, as it was comfortable and I was used to typing on it. It all is just one more thing as I get an error to publish this post from blogger.
This computer is asking for updates, which I can not get because I have limited wifi. See you get to come here and be entertained with 3 posts a day of exclusives, satire and comedy, and you get to leave and relax. I never get that as I work all the time and am fed up with everything, but it is a trap as I am too sick to get a job somewhere, so I have to struggle this way with the responsibilities of looking after TL and a cranky Uncle who insulted me again today.

I really want Armageddon. I really want the End Times. I really want Wormwood, so there will be a balance in the wealthy will get what they sowed here and I will not be the only one miserable. I want to be free from this blog's pressures as there is no release. I have been doing this page gulag for over a decade, trusting in God to move one rich person to donate as they can, and not one ever has.

I have to go figure out what by God to do next as Richard and Stephanie with all the problems they have do not need to be focusing on me as they require God's attentions and our prayers instead.

I really hate this life now again for the how many times this month. Maybe you rich people should have a black screen when you come to this page and be in the real dark about what the future holds.




agtG