Sunday, September 15, 2019

The Citrus Spoon




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I have to begin this by stating that I do not like grapefruit, but I have this insane compulsion with them like rich donors on this blog, in I keep posting hoping they will find humanity in their hearts and donate generously, and in the same insanity, I keep eating grapefruit from time to time thinking one will not taste like ...........the soul of a sour rich person.

It is in that, that the mother loved grapefruit. Yes a toxic soul liked sour things. Imagine that. She had her silver spoons which were pointed and tarnished, but all they did was squirt. Then she had a grapefruit knife which was serrated and that was not worth the bother. As having a spray of sticky juice and more sticky juice while eating it, was .....well like bad sex, not that I have ever had that.

So anyway, I got these baby spoons.......probably caviar or something and I was using them....worked ok, but still the spray, and then we were in the Thrift Store and there were these two ancient black handled serrated spoons......grapefruit spoons and I said to TL that I was going to get them.

Of course they got misplaced so that put off the grapefruit adventure and then grapefruit went through the roof like all  things in this great Trump economy, but finally we got a couple of grapefruit after the spoons turned up and sure as God is good, I was stunned that these things worked like Jesus was sitting doing the work.

I mean it was fabbo, and it was not like these new damned spoons that look like they will take your tongue out, this is just the small edges, but it cuts through the citrus like shit through a goose with crackling  hems in the rear.
TL said her mum had them, so they were not a surprise, but I am still in the learning mode and I wanted to share with people that there is a wonderful thing out there that makes grapefruit not taste better, but makes them workable.

See in the Brier Patch, I get the shit end of the stick on food. We get the culls that come out of the major city markets dumped off here, so our grapefruit are about as sweet as sour people are. I was thinking though in looking for some 40 count navel oranges as they are usually sweet and large, so maybe I would try them with TL and just quit the grapefruit insanity one and for all.

I love these ugly spoons which look art deco even if I hate art decco. See I misspelled all that to make people who cold old souls feel better in thinking Lame Cherry does not know how to spell. Always working to make people feel better at my expense.

Anyway, here is Anita Bryant at you, the first victim of her life destroyed by Queers in America, and it was the Florida Citrus people who canned her. Must be lots of fag fruit in that group.

Anyway, try them serrated spoons as they make short work of grapefruit and it makes it an adventure as grapefruit will always taste like tight wad sour souls, but at least with a serrated spoon they obey better.




Drink  your orange juice so your children do not grow up to be
limp wristed faggots. 



You know Anita was right. America went soy and the boy went pussy on that NASA Tang.


I wonder if there is a serrated spoon for making people donate......




Nuff Said



agtG










agtG