Saturday, September 21, 2019

Ye Olde Flame Thrower









As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Being a timid sort, does not help as opportunity does not knock, but instead you bang on the door and phrase things to people to get them to agree to your will.

You pay attention to that.

I am not talking about being pushy. I am talking about being friendly, but also projecting your will.

Pay attention to this as people charge a wad ass of bucks for this kind of information.

I will give you an example in my bull cock world as no pussies are allowed.

So TL and I have been waiting on rich people to prove they are Christian, and that gets you cold and broke. So after the mother went tits up, it came to the point that I really have to try and get some kind of wood burner in our cellar. Thing is that costs money which we do not have.

So I pray about things, and when we were at the cemetery two days ago, I noticed that the shed where they store things, the window was out in it had deteriorated. Poking my head in, I saw a wood stove.

Yeah now this is more to my liking.

So I try and find the guy who oversees the place, but that is a no go. So I text my cousin and she gives me his number, and I phone. Dude would not quit talking to me, but thought my idea of fixing that window, and cleaning out all that shit in the shed sounded like a good idea, but I would have to check with the head of the committee.

So I can't find his number either in a cell phone world. He though is shirt tail relations, and I drive over and he looks worried as I start projecting at him, but soon settles down when I tell him about covering the window and  cleaning out all that old shit in that shed.

He says to me that I can have the whole shed if I want it. That is in the works.

But I haul ass over there before people start snooping around wondering what is in the shed.

So I go through the wall, as the door is locked and while I knew a shovel was in there, I found like 5 shovels, and a couple of pick axes. Nostalgia tells me these were the tools that my dad used to bury babies. He always said the hardest graves to dig were baby graves in they were so small in not much room to work.

I am doing the tallying about then in I have at least 300 dollars worth of shovels, plus this 1890 patent wood or coal stove sitting there. I conclude I am doing pretty good, and load up the tools, and I find 3 old gas cans in there too, add another hundred bucks in scavenger hunting, and off I am to find TL, where we arrive later in the day.

Blessings mount as we drive in, load all that garbage in the pick up, and the stove, and other things, including old poison and God knows what OSHA would do, but it all gets hauled home here, and we have the old stove sitting under a tree airing out, as there is one big ass nest of deer mice in there.

OK there is your lesson. You look for opportunity. If I would have asked for that neato stove, there would have been, "Well I don't know about that".
Instead I said about the window out first, said I would fix it, then mentioned about cleaning all that old shit out of that shed with that rusty old stove.

They were more than happy to hand the world over to me as I was doing them a favor.

That is the lesson in this, in everyone wants something, but no one wants to give away anything. So by the Holy Ghost you figure an angle which will work, and yes it was WORK, as it was hot and smelled like piss, but in the end driving off with a number of antique things in very good condition which are going to be on display in our house, with the talking point of this was from the cemetery and your grandparents were probably buried with these steel shovels will have people wondering why they never got the haul.

Why? Because most rich assholes are not looking for the deal like a Jew would. You got to out Jew the Jew to make it work. I do it honest and do it with a smile.  I just have people thinking I am doing them a good turn and they are not giving me anything.

Nuff Said






agtG