Saturday, February 29, 2020

In Coronavirus, Who is God that you are mindful of Him







As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



When I behold the visits on this blog, I am just disgusted with the lot of you. Solutions provided get fewer readers, as Americans are a worthless lot worthy to be culled by those who created this pandemic.
Telling Donald Trump to use his emergency text system to keep you informed, gets a yawn. None of you will contact your President nor will you urge your Congressmen to engage in things to keep you alive, because you are a sloven race which deserves culling.


As for me, I am mindful of God in what the Holy Ghost has measured out to me to keep me informed. I consider having a beggar existence while you sit in luxury a shitty life, but yet God informs me I will be protected in this. Perhaps because I have wagered this life for Him time and again, I will not lose it.

Whatever the case may be, that is the Word from the Lord, so it transpires that those who have been Faithful to me have the same protection. That of course means you are not a dumb ass tempting God in flying off to Wuhan China for bat stew with a Peking whore.



Yes you do not get sermons like this from the pulpit, but that is not my role. God apparently still has work for me to do, and I hope to see His reckoning on every single one of you brats.




Psalm 27

3  Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. 4  One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. 5  For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. 6  Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the Lord.








The thing I have been shown in this, is God is quite matter of fact and practical. God is not emotional, God is not worked up, God is steady and abiding by the rules. Rules are simple in you break them and there are consequences, when you keep them, there are results.



Psalm 50

12  If I were hungry I would not tell you, for the world is mine, and all that is in it. 13  Do I eat the flesh of bulls or drink the blood of goats? 14  "Sacrifice thank offerings to God, fulfill your vows to the Most High, 15  and call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me."

16  But to the wicked person, God says: "What right have you to recite my laws or take my covenant on your lips? 17  You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you. 18  When you see a thief, you join with him; you throw in your lot with adulterers. 19  You use your mouth for evil and harness your tongue to deceit. 20  You sit and testify against your brother and slander your own mother's son. 21  When you did these things and I kept silent, you thought I was exactly like you. But I now arraign you and set my accusations before you.



So it all comes down to my staying on point and doing what the Lord mandates I do in the original commission. I still hope for the glam Witnesses to appear as being a poor orphan girl is not something I have been aware of that I signed up for. No contesting with God, just doing it, with my griping about the little things of sun in the sky to make the world not such a shitty place, as I would suspect when you die, you would prefer a sunny day than a cloudy day.


Jeremiah the Prophet 38

 But King Zedekiah swore this oath secretly to Jeremiah: "As surely as the Lord lives, who has given us breath, I will neither kill you nor hand you over to those who want to kill you."


Once again, another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.




Nuff Said


agtG
















agtG