Tuesday, February 25, 2020

The Smart Investor in Epidemic Times







As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I do not know about you, but for me, the Lord communicates with me and I do a great deal of wasted communication with me. The reality is though, God knows that I am nothing, and as long as I know I am not anything without Him, He is kind to me, which is of great benefit in a brier patch existence.


See the thing is for those who sit in the good lives and have been cheating me, and cheating God, it is the times when the shit hits the fan that all of their portfolios, power and nice things mean nothing. There are allot of very rich people dead in China, on cruise ships, Italy and wherever from the Corona Pandemic. It proves what I have stated for years here, in money does not make a good germ barrier and in the end the germs get you and as you rot on the lawn, the poor folk rummage in your house and haul away every god you desired.

This is not about you, about me, in the guarantee that the Holy Ghost just gave me.


Psalm 27:5-6

 5  For in the day of trouble He will keep me safe in His dwelling; He will hide me in the shelter of His sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. 6  Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at His sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the Lord.


God promises to keep me safe from pandemic, terrorism, war, and human vermin, everything. His sacred tent is His covering, of His Word and Holy Angels. I will prevail as the world falls apart and be set above all of it. God does not say it will be a walk in park, but He says He will protect me and I trust in His Word.
In the end while others will be in fetal position terror, I will be exalting God in His reckoning upon the masses, as they will get what they have done to others.

I accept God in the Holy Ghost at His Word. As I stated I have no idea what most of you are going to do. The Faithful to me have my reward from God, and God's protection upon them. Those who have sat in their internet smugness, have a gauntlet in the Last Days to move through and the gauntlet wins.

Do not be concerned about my ruling over you, in whether I will be harsh or benevolent, as you will be dead. Where I will be is an entirely different group of people than you.
The fact is though you are so hardened that none of this is going to get through to you and you will get what you have placed into this world.
I do have to state though, that you should change, change meaning, bowing to Jesus and following all of His orders, caring for others, and at this point, as you really need to cut off your idoliotry, to quote Jesus in, 'Go and sell all you have and give it to the poor". What is money going to be worth with you rotting on the lawn and in hell eh?

Then maybe if you have a relationship with Christ, He may in time start making promises to you. I don't know how much time you have though, as that is not my concern as you made your reality and you are to blame.

Most of you had absolutely zero compassion about any of my debt, sickness, attacks upon me, in fact numbers of you in curses made things worse, so you have a great deal to answer for and will answer for your actions, multiplied.

I though have Christ's Promise......and you have a portfolio.


Now who is the smart investor?



Nuff Said


agtG