Sunday, June 28, 2020

2 Dead Chickens in a Predator World






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

There are some days that I just want to give up.

Like today, 3 years ago we got some Delware chicks from a hatchery called Hoover. Was only 6, but half died as the chickens were inferior. So I keep them alive and this year, I get them out early into the chicken tractor, and think they will lay some eggs and I will set them.

Caught a coon the day before, and I go out this morning and both hens have been killed and the rooster is worse for wear.

Ate the wing off one one hen, looked like it picked them for all the feathers, and looked like a bite mark on the breast. No coyote would crawl under that tractor, maybe a fox, but the digging looked like a coon. A fox would not have left a chicken alive either and would have ate other parts and chewed the head off.

So I was pissed and disgruntled again.

So spent a few hours, setting up snares and traps, in the hopes of killing that Goddamn demon moved animal. Really bothers me as those chickens were tame, and nothing deserves that is good, to die in a pen.

That is the way it is though, rich people keep their cash, I suffer and more things die. I am past the point in :Christian humanity, as God lets me catch that shit, I will make it suffer with gut shots before it dies, even if I can't afford to waste ammo.

I hate predators. I hate this predator world, and I hate that I always seem to be playing catch up as the people with money cruise by, oblivious to the world.

Not much more to say on the subject. Just more shit to kill and I hope God unleashes and crops a whole nation of ingrates as it is time that Jesus come back and take His world.


In Jesus Name Amen and Amen



agtG















agtG