Monday, June 15, 2020

David's Lesson





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I wanted to share this with you as David provided this insight and I appreciate it. What caught my attention is, I just wrote on something like this in after people die, focused on my parents and all the unsaved.

I had no doubts that this vision was not for David in the outcome, but while it is troubling I was amused by it, because TL worked with a disgusting pervert, who had been in the hospital and returned to work and related on seeing "black angels" and was comforted by them. TL and I were amazed that this deluded pervert thought dark shadows were a good presence, and not what they really were in demons.
The second part connects with what David saw in it was a horrid uncle, who they could not get his heart started after a by pass, and he was comforted that he saw Jesus. His family was contented by this too, but Jesus was not there for him, but for someone down the hall.
After he did die, we were at the cemetery and I said to TL afterwards, I got this feeling of a big dumb perplexed uncle hovering there who could not figure it out. TL said TL had the same impression.

I thank David for sharing this bit of information for seeing something most never will, and if David would have witnessed anything, it would have been pleasant. This is the first time though I have ever read of a days before opening of hell. In previous reports of others, the saved would have pleasant visits of loved ones or Angels.

I have only read of a few people going to hell, calling for Jesus, and being sent back to this world. They were all changed for the good. Then again those whose stories I have heard first hand, did not get the message that Jesus was not there for them or that demons are not comforting.


Hi.

I wanted to tell you two quick things, one because it is follow-up on something I had said previously and the other, because it's something you might want to try for yourself, concerning the cat.

A while back I told you about in the ICU from Monday through Friday and almost dying after heart surgery, several years back now, but how during that time period, there were some instances of seeing a dark tornado funnel open up in the floor and across the far wall of this very darkened bricked in dungeon jail like underground it seemed, structure, there were these strange ugly looking demons with some kind of long handled weapons and at the time, I was fearful they were there for me and that black tornado hole would have been the long dark tunnel to hell, not to heaven and I resisted.

(That was where looking down into that hole I could see people of sin types, swirling around, but there was nothing anyone could do, they were just in there, stuck, being swept around in a circle, heading to hell probably, was my guess.)

Well, just recently, maybe a month ago, a little voice inside my head told me one day, out of the blue, that the demons with weapons and darkened bricked in prison like room and swirling black tornado were not there for me. They were there because the guy next to me was dying, some kind of cancer I overheard someone saying and instead of trying to prepare for dying, he was instead pinching all the nurses from behind and pawing at them and saying lewd remarks - and that entourage of demons and black tunnel tornado - was for HIM, NOT for me.

But I guess it was to teach me a good lesson also, just the fact of seeing it and being shown, as a nice friendly reminder.

So it wasn't for me. It was for that guy, which I heard a few things he said too and they weren't very nice, they were kind of crude and lewd towards the nurses, not something appropriate for someone who was dying.


That is all I had to say - but I wanted to make it clear, those demons were NOT for me that time, they were a warning perhaps, but they were for that other guy who was dying who was consumed with chasing after the nurses rather than finding time to talk with God, considering he was dying and would have been more appropriate.

One lesson about anyone lucky enough to have time to die over a long enough period of time to acknowledge the fact and get prepared for it is that it is not the time to sin and sin some more, without repentance or else it may be the demons waiting for you when you wake up in that dungeon like room which I did see clearly that time.




agtG