Wednesday, July 1, 2020

a matter of time





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Something has been taking place with me the past two weeks which is new. For years I have experienced the quickening in time moving faster than me. It seemed that I would be in Sunday, blink to Wednesday and by Saturday the week was gone, as time was flying by. Months seemed to go by in hours, and my entire summers were over in May seemed to be September. For two years I had this experience.

The past few weeks though I have noticed a reversal of this. I keep thinking that I am in the future, and time is standing still. TL and I got into a discussion today, that I was certain tomorrow was Saturday, as TL thought it was Thursday, but agreed it has to be Friday. I checked later in the day and it was indeed Thursday. I feel like we are 3 days ahead, and instead we are 3 days behind in my clock.
This was only two days last week, and this has progressed to 3 days.

Now the reality is, either my clock is speeding up, or  the world clock is slowing down. I know God has shortened the days for quite some time, but that was speeding up time. Here am I now in a vibrational frequency which is a higher pitch. I'm moving faster than the world clock is at present.

If this is God, then it will mean the events which have come and are coming are going to fall in slow motion and endure for what seems longer than they should.

Just making note of the time change.


Nuff Said


agtG