Friday, July 3, 2020

Cast not your Perlman's






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I always am bothered in empathy when it comes to people who have so very much in talent, fame, money and standing, to witness the absolute lack of inner peace they have. I have been down the road without money, being cheated, being abused, having God, having talent, but nothing going right, and trying to survive by hating, but in going through that, what I learned was that nurturing hate, only damages you.

I know the forensic psychology of why people glom onto political movements, because without Christ, they are faced with a Bible that says their own solutions are wrong, and they need politicians to make their ideas legal and to affirm they are right, and there can not be any other ideas out there, as it reminds them they are wrong.

John Fogerty is a wonderful talent in the music he produced, but in all of that, he was not a happy man. You can go onto Twitter and see some of the most off balanced of minds from Debra Messing to John Cussack who just got wet in believing Adam Schiff was going to impeach Donald Trump and Robert Mueller was going to indict Donald Trump, because that is what the politicians promised them for political contributions.

It is rare that you have a liberal like Susan Sarandon appear who is reasoned in her Bernie Sanders governance. Most are the Cher types who fixate on Donald Trump posting the most deranged things. None of the deranged though ever look back and say, "Hey Bill Clinton promised me all would be right after all he did, and Barack Obama was my messiah, who even converted that chimp Bush43, but yet I'm still not happy with all I have and the world is still burning down".

That is why when I see Ron Perlman, an actor who I was magnificent as Vincent in starring with Linda Hamilton in Beauty and the Beast in the CBS television series with Roy Dotrice, constantly being the Twitter bully and going beyond the American give and take of ranch town banter, it saddens me for Ron Perlman.





 Ron Perlman knows a great deal more about Republicans than even I do as I do not care to know the details. Perlman though exhibits the bully for attention in thinking they are important as people in politics read their stuff, which one person does in Ted Cruz as Cruz enjoys trolling liberals for attention, but Perlman is the definition of bully as he won't fight someone who can beat him up, but will challenge someone he can beat up.


Ron Perlman
Ronald Perlman is an American television, film, stage and voice actor. He played the roles of Amoukar in Quest for Fire, Salvatore in The Name of the Rose, Vincent on the television series Beauty and the Beast, for which he won a Golden Globe Award, One in The City of Lost Children, Johner in Alien: Resurrection, Hellboy in both Hellboy and its sequel Hellboy II: The Golden Army, Clay Morrow on the television series Sons of Anarchy and Nino in Drive.Wikipedia
Born:Ronald Perlman, April 13, 1950, Washington Heights, New York, U.S.
Education:City University of New York, Lehman (BA), University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (MFA)
Occupation:Actor, voice actor

Perlman is 70 years old, and when you get over 50 things break and they stay painful. So the jousting is big boy talk of what is really frustrating and bothering Ron Perlman that black lives do not matter. He will though not admit that black lives do not matter to blacks which is the problem in this in having a pet Negro.
Nothing Ron Perlman says is going to change that and nothing he can do is going to change that. Barack Obama, George Bush I and II and Bill Clinton engaged in a policy to exchange the Afroid for Mexican Jesuits, Indian Hindu and Militant Islam, to get rid of what Perlman's real phobia is about in Protestant Christians.  The very leftists who Ron Perlman supports in Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, George Soros are nation rapists, and they will replace the inefficient Black with the tan skins, and in time get rid of them all for robotics. What is illogical is supporting Black Lives Matter and telling them to go out and riot, so they catch the coof and die. That is like Obama supporting queers and putting them into the military to get shot.

I have not seen any of Ron Perlman's latest work, but I did see him in the Alien series in the last movie, and as always I enjoyed his work. I simply do not enjoy his not being at peace in what is going on inside of him, because if Ron Perlman like these other liberals had dictator control, and could get everything exactly as they want, they still would not be at peace, and that makes me sad, as he has given wonderful performances which brought joy to me.
In that, if he even knew who this poor orphan girl was, he would probably be upset that being a Christian Conservative enjoyed his work.
When you consider though these ranting liberals from Tom Hanks using Coronavirus celebrity for his shelled out career, to Rob Reiner the Christophobe, to this group of John Cusack, Debra Messing, Whoopie Goldberg, Ron Perlman is the Olivier in their midst in being a head about all of them combined in his acting ability. I think he would be marvelous as the tortured Othello, but I dislike unhappy endings and would not care to watch it, as my life ends not every happy each day.

I know that money would not make me happy, only Christ brings me Peace, but when I think of all the things these people have and they still are in turmoil as things do not bring joy, I just would enjoy having the things part so I did not have to worry about a house falling down, leaking roofs, feeding animals, not having enough land and the health problems I deal with in Christ. For me having things, would mean my body would not be damaged by heavy labor and having things means, that I could stop being involved in the world. I do not mean in not caring about others, but having to deal with sorting through the Mockingbird which holds Ron Perlman's mind captive and to give it perspective. It is wearying to always have to be the person with the answers and to set the narrative which keeps being set to brainwash people daily.  I would like to sit for hours in just being outside and forget about deadlines and planning what is next as I have no leeway to ever make a mistake.

I would like Ron Perlman to have peace. I would like him to be freed of politicians. I would like him to be adored for who he is, like the Skipper from Gilligan's Island, as what a wonderful life that would be, to have caring fans and to be able to just not be sucked into the world, which is nothing anyone can change anyway.

Because the fact is beating up Ted Cruz, would be like a lemon drop, in the initial humiliation would be sweet, but the sour would be far too long, as you would wonder what you ever got involved with that psychic tear in the universe for, as taking that before Christ just brings Judgment.


on June 25, 2018 Perlman tweeted claiming that he urinated on his hand prior to shaking Harvey Weinstein's hand followed by the message "I think about that every time lil donnie opens up his KFC."

Nuff Said





agtG