Thursday, July 2, 2020

Joe Biden Cognitive Function Test Results






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Joe Biden Claims, Without Evidence, He’s Taken Cognitive Function Test

 

 


Your name is Joe Biden, what is your relationship to your mother?


I didn't bring a picture of her. Oh this is the beginning of the test?




Who was the Washington Monument named for?

Mr. Monument.




If 3 + 3 equals 6 on Monday, what does it equal on Wednesday?

Wednesday is after Friday right?




Dollars are made of paper, pennies from copper, nickels from nickel, what is the value of a dime?

I think my mother knew Mr. Monument.


Snow falls in winter, leaves in the autumn, blossoms in spring, what falls in summer?

Apples, no wait, it is, you know, that thing. That thing, that's what it is.



Noon is 12 o'clock, how many hours after is Midnight?

 A dime is the price of a candy bar.


When a tree falls in the forest does it still make a sound if no one hears it?

No it makes greenhouse gases.


Finish this line, Four score and seven years ago......

I think I watched that Super Bowl, the Vikings won.


A stitch in time saves nine. Nine what?

Nine what, what?

There are fifty stars on the flag, and thirteen stripes, how many states are there?


Thirteen stripes, fifty stars, that's sixty, no seventy, fifty and seventy is, here let me get my smart phone calculator.


Finish this sentence, "Where there is smoke, there is....."

Carbon tuitions, no wait, carbon missions. no it's Mission Impossible, I like Tom Hanks in that.


‘I Can Hardly Wait’: Biden Commits to Three Debates with Trump




Actual Joe Biden quotes


My memory is not as good as chief justice roberts'

When the stock market crashed, franklin d. Roosevelt got on the television...

If we do everything right...there's Still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong.

Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me.


...a three-letter word: jobs... 

agtG