Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Happiest of Thanksgiving


 


 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

 

 

 

 

I'm thankful that the innocent General Michael Flynn has been pardoned by President Donald Trump. I'm thankful that innocent Governor Rod Blagojevich was released from prison to be with his family. Two gentleman who are innocent and should never been in court, except framed by the Obama Biden Machine.

 

Today in town I was doing my commentary act in being cheerful and it was infectious to those who cared to be joyful in this dark days of Biden time. We all know if the President does not fulfill his oath that the United States will have the police state hunting down all the Biden criminals. I do not mean to make this troubling, but it is even more the reason to enjoy this Thanksgiving like it will be our last, as in every way it will be the last for Americans as Biden is going to do what I said was going to be done in each of us will be replaced with a vermin race.

 

I'm thankful though for the good in God this year, more so than ever. Thankful that the pony tail on the top of his fag Mexican head, dressed in pink blouse, and high heel shoes I saw from whatever vermin Latino hole which is just disgusting. Is like the highway patrol today, ruining people's day in Thanksgiving day fines, but then us zebras just drove by and laughed at the gazelles time had come.

So Happy Thanksgiving to the Good. We will celebrate it to the Lord.

 

 

 It is starting in it takes just one honest Judge.



agtG