Tuesday, January 5, 2021

E - Storming Capitol Hill

 


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

 

I can not tell you who my Congressional delegation is, but it is a powerful one, and as I have asked all of you to do, I just finished phoning the Washington DC offices of my 3 Representatives. I will include that one SOB was hiding how to phone their office, and I had to get the number from a search engine on another site.

 

I will also state that my delegation has been treacherous to the President.

 

To give you insights to what is going on in Washington DC under the Dome, I contacted the most powerful Senator first. I got  through to a staff member and when I voiced the expectation for supporting the President on January 6th, the skirt on the phone  I could hear jump. That means they are being deluged with calls from Trump supporters who were not pleasant as I was. She only took my phone number, so I suspect I am now on a do not call list. But I will mention that this mouthy bastard Senator is no longer mouthy and his staff is highly intimidated with all those Americans showing up to join the President on January 6th. It is working.

 I next phone my other Senator, who is adept at hiding in they are not taking any phone calls. It is only call back or leave a message, which they can erase. This little pimp has gone underground since this election was stolen. He is more than intimidated.

 

Finally, I phoned the Congressman. All I got was the phone waiting lines are full and I had to leave a message. That states even in the brier patch the phone lines are melting down in DC and they do not want to deal with constituents bitching at them and reminding them who is in charge. All of these trolls are doing gut checks and checking their BVD's for shit stains, as they are not having good days and their staff is really having a bad Coronavirus trauma effect in the plague of Trump voters chasing them around the office all day.

 

Just to be certain, I also emailed these trolls, and of course I am now on the list of not supporting traitors, but I was on the list before. Old Steve who is a Republican and I talk to all the time, who gets pictures sent to him autographed.........he has not been able to get through either as he is on that  Trump list now too.

So I encourage you to do this today, in making certain that these trolls are all reminded who is their boss and what you expect of them. I informed them their silence and their vote would end my support for them in the coming elections.

So if I can do this and continue to put things on the line, then you can too as all is at stake now, and I actually enjoyed hearing people snapping shit when they heard me as they thought last week their shit did not stink.

If we can not go to Washington City with the Patriots who are joining the President, we can send a pleasant call in sheer numbers to E Storm the Capitol switch boards, as the shock of the volume of calls is something this group of pompous asses is not going to forget for some time. This was Trump Shock Therapy and Congress just got reminded who is in charge in We the People.

 

Do a search online and you will find the contact information.

Nuff Said

 

 

agtG

 

 

 

agtG