Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Adventures in Vax Insanity

 



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



OK, here is an insight from us being in town in another horrifying set of events which I deem vax related.


So we are on a three lane highway. The speed limit is 30 mph, it goes to 45 at the stop light, which I was not speeding up for as it was a red light. So we come off the red light, and this person passes us in the turning lane.
I think what a prick.

I drive the speed limit, because the cops have a speed trap there, and was going 45 at this point. The right lane is a turning lane then, and this pick with a U Haul from Illinois, pulls up on the shoulder and screams around me. Which throws a rock in our just replaced windshield and cracks it.


I believe the Holy Ghost explained that the two drivers were together and they were packing up things for either their dead parent or a parent they put into a geezer home,. They were obviously in a rage, but I wondered how much of this was vax related as this was absolutely insane.

I'm witnessing very abnormal behavior which I have not witnessed before.



Nuff Said



agtG



agtG