Friday, July 1, 2022

Just Like Ghost Stories in the Dark

 





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


It puzzles me how revelations posted here terrify most people and upset them. My dead brother was one such whines. Could tell him things like below and he would get quiet and not want to hear things. His main response was that he wanted to do some more hunting so Jesus could delay coming back.

I won't speakd for God, but it would figure that God has little use for slackers and whiners. The net outcome is I'm alive, he's dead, and your scared.

When God informs me of things, I just accept it. Don't worry about it, don't piss and moan that God is wrong. My main complaint is what is taking so long.

The Bible says only a fool would want the Day of the Lord. I'm no fool and I don't want it, but I know that to get from this situation to Jesus return, I got to go through it, so my conclusion is packs and saddles, and Jesus carry me through it.

I honestly look at the End Times as a vacation. No more  having to follow orders or be fined or going to jail. No more assholes hiding behind man law bullying the majority. No more modern world and back to 1776 AD in the year of our Lord where God's Law as the law of the land.

The Latter Days, yes the End Times is what this is all about.



Jeremiah the Prophet
Chapter 30


23 Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.

24 The fierce anger of the Lord shall not return, until he hath done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.


The only thing that bothers me about all this, is I have had a shitty existence. Real cheated and real unfun. I know as the Holy Ghost told me why I got the short end of the stick. I forget now, but it is enough that God told me and there is a reason. I don't need to remember. Just leaving the Mach 1 Mustang behind.

Going ahead to the Great Day of the Lord, as it is near.



Zephaniah the Prophet
Chapter 1


14 The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.


No fear of any of this, just a sigh of, "I been through enough", but that was training for the event coming, the one you have been skidding for in your life of luxury. Facts are facts in the above in what the Holy Ghost keeps speaking to me about, now three  months in your past.

I was going to tell you something about my brother, but I forget now.  I better let you get back to being scared and practicing fetal position. I will not take this serious even as it is, as you take this serious enough for a thousand people like my brother.

 Like telling ghost stories isn't it in the dark.

Yes I'm mocking you, because you left me for dead and now you are all going to find out what that is like in the road ahead.


Nuff Said


agtG