Wednesday, June 7, 2023

A Fraud from DDT Silent Spring

 





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


It is kind of amusing in the biggest fraud of environmentalism foisted upon Americans was a fake Indian named Iron Eyes Cody who was really an Italian.

Here is one of the biggest fools that was fooled in that fool Jimmy Carter.


Hey Spock, I loved Star Trek. I got an erection over that Negress.



I played a buck Indian on Gunsmoke, but I only cried on Star Trek
over white pussy.


Yes there were only two great Indian images in those years, Chief Dan George and Iron Eyes Cody. Oddly this Italian looked like two Hollywood actors.



No I am not that drunk on Gunsmoke, Louie Pheeters.

Me and Tonto were heap big friends with Lone Ranger.


I was the best acting drunk next to Dean Martin in television history.
Never got an award. I should have bluffed I was an Indian and cleaned up.




You're no Indian there pardner. You got pizza breath and I been
round lots of fake Indians on set, and you are not an Injun.


So think of it, if old Iron Eyes Italian had not landed that role, James Nusser and Leonard Nimoy were waiting in the wings and could have done the crying Indian role as they were good actors.

All this environmental stuff is bullshit and that is why this is covered up and the big sin in this is some liar, making a living as a buck as he could not get hired as an Italian.

He fooled the biggest fools just like the environmental movement.


Nuff Said


agtG