As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.
It is always pleasing to not get your ass chewed for some thing in trying to help people, and I appreciate this note about a few things which were posted here.
LC, Thank You for the CBD oil post, I was naieve thinking it was only for joint pain and stress relief. BTW, my Shungite ball is working wonders for a recent encounter with 'Trigger Thumb'. God Bless You and the Brier. Provb 16:20
The Shungite has done so well here in rectifying the static the past years, that I do not feel near the bad energy from before. The CDB has been of most benefit to me in breaking down the bad yeast and candida so my body if gaining in that war.
The compliment above was given from a reader who was healing using probiotics. While I have gone a different route, I did do yogurt and am thinking of entering a smoothie of sorts into the mix, with a ground flax meal. Then I would have 3 things to alternate on weekly, instead of just two.
Still have intestinal swelling, but that might be from the massive die off taking place yet in herx, but I have experienced in this soaked flax seed in water, claustrum in small doses and dried figs, to be of benefit.
I was reading the journals of Joseph Nicollet and his American keeper was feeding him mush. I thought corn, but the AI mentioned it was wild rice cooked to a mush. That is something I intend to enter into the routine in small amounts.
I’m pleased when things work for others as others have suggested things which I have tried and they sometimes work out.
Nuff Said
agtG
CLICK HERE to support the popular girl.