Monday, July 20, 2026

digging to hell and back

 




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

You might be trying to figure out the above photo and wondering what the popular girl is doing digging in a cave. This is the kind of thing that I get while you sit in luxury.

This is a photo of asstard on steroids, no not mine. This is my Grandpa's cellar or the entry to it. Evil uncle got the idea that daddy did not know jack shit compared to his college degree, so the cellar which was kind of a cool dungeon, you entered through floor door in the porch.

EU decided to put it outside. EU decided to employ the relative who tried to burn the house down for EU's son, for insurance, but I stopped it. The asshole kid is still alive, EU is dead, the two conspirators who decided to try and murder me .............both are dead, on stroked out, one cancer rectumed out.

So when they built this entry, they did the outside part out of wood. It is rotting. The inside part after tearing out part of the foundation, was not shorn up, as in a wall built. Hence this is the second time I have dug this thing out. First time was mostly just collapse, second time a flock of skunks decided to help with the digging and collapse.

So yes I got not only musty cellar smell but also whiffs of skunk aroma in digging.

What you see is day one. TL helped in day two to help carry buckets. I should have dug another foot down, but this was enough fun for me being sick as hell in satan trying to murder me again.

Reason for this is the electric company has an energy saver it wants to install. For some reason, college boys do not want to crawl though a dirt cave hole, full of spiders as big as 50 cent pieces and gain a new cob web garment, so I get to dig, bat down webs and in two days, I moved more dirt than the Great Escape.

You would hire it done, Me, without donations, I get to sweat gallons of water in this death heat...........oh yes when I hear Hal Turner whine about the heat, and all of you thinking it is hot "as it feels like", for some reason the weather terrorists have never figured out the real heat settings. All they have is 100 degrees and feels like 111 degrees. They need, and all of you need to factor in, what kind of heat do you get in an earth bake over, high humidity and you are actually working, not sitting on your ass drinking bottled water.


As after this fun I was fixing a canoe more, I was drenched and said OWIE a few times in touching aluminum  baking in the hot sun, meaning you have another heat factor in asphalt and tin roofing going on and then working on some metal cooking you. Those feel like temperatures are a bit hotter than 111 degrees, but no one ever considers that as climate control children all sit on their ass in air conditioning and have no idea what it is like to pull weeds, drive a bituminous truck or the kind of fun I had in digging out a collapsed cellar entry due to dumbasses who should not have had any more authority to make decisions than to take the paper off of cupcakes.


Skunks do a very good job turning rock hard dirt into fine dusty dirt that wafts up with cellar smells and skunk ass aromas. I do appreciate the skunks as digging out our entry for the wood stove set up, that was compressed earth from the flood of Noah, mixed with gravel and it was worse then mining coal or gold.

I hope you enjoyed this as I did not.


Nuff Said



agtG


Working in the Coal Mine - YouTube

Jul 25, 2017 ... Provided to YouTube by Warner Records Working in the Coal Mine · Devo Greatest Hits ℗ 1981 Warner Records Inc. Performance, Producer: Devo ...


CLICK HERE to support the popular girl