Friday, October 16, 2026

firewood

 


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

This was the sign which greeted me at 7 AM as the power company in the middle of Brier nowhere has been busy installing millions of dollars in new lines as they bury some, but our main line is above ground which puts it  in jeopardy in winter and tornadoes.

I got the company to drop the pole off as I always am looking for a defunct free pole. This one puzzled me as it is around 35 years old and was splitting on the top. That means all the poles are probably going bad. In history, they buried the lines, the pocket gophers at the line covering, and we got a storm which broke the lines, and I almost died back in the day from  the cold. Now we have more lines going in and I seem to be the only person who calls up and says when the braces are broke or the lines are hanging.

This interests me in how much electric is being used. No one has kids, but people move in, more households, but less people in them, but more electric consumed. 


The area here looks like a spider web in lines now and I really do not like it.  I think of these poles which will be just more nothingness when Wormwood hits. No electric and no reason for these poles, other than someone probably cutting them down for firewood.

Hey the burned up the tipi poles in Canada as they were so nice and al stacked up by the Indians. These are stacked up with nice wires to hold them in place.


Nuff Said


agtG


CLICK HERE to support the popular girl