Monday, July 20, 2026

the creature

 




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

So this non Brier Patch creature showed up last year. Thanks to Richard it is identified as a Southern Tree Frog. I figured it was a jungle creature, and not supposed to be here. I think there may be two of them.


I thought perhaps it would die during the winter as it does get cold here, but I saw them and heard them this spring. Finally snapped a picture of this one early in the morning and now it is famous.


I have no idea where this thing appeared from. Maybe from a plant shipment is all I can think of. Have no idea where it tucked itself into for the winter, but it is an invader which nothing has eaten and it seems to eat allot of things in the Brier as this is a fat frog.

Maybe it will eat the people around here who need eating.


Nuff Said


agtG


CLICK HERE to support the popular girl