As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.
In dealing with intestinal issues to heal, I decided to try a smoothie of my own and AI design.
What I came up with is one small banana. Cheap non fat vanilla yogurt and half and half cream.
I got a mug full and it is not bad. More like pudding and I think if you froze this stuff out of the blender it would make a good ice cream. I may try that to see how it goes.
I opted to keep the flax meal out and drank that with a half tsp of claustrum as I wanted the flax hydrated to a gel.
I'm most impressed that I could actually eat yogurt as it once made me quite ill. This is now going to be a part of my routine I hope in having 3 things to alternate to for lunch.
Nuff Said
agtG
CLICK HERE to support the popular girl