Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Core Dumped

 




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I got this note asking the all knowing what is going on with some links in SS. I was first alerted to this in the donation link awhile back and will explain it here in what takes place as I had no idea that Echo's links were being hijacked by Google.


As you know the trogs nuked the blog last August and I had a most difficult time moving over to SS from Blogger which was the intention of the trogs. I think Steven Miller is the one who got the blog operational on Blogger again. As of late I have noticed Blogger stopped alerting me to deletes and just deletes things after I challenged them and won.

To the point in this, I compose in either SS or Blogger, and copy the contents and paste to the other site. For long posts with Echo it is more feasible to work in Blogger  and that is where the problem is, because Blogger hijacks the links and gives you the compose page which you can not get in as you are not the administrator.  This is just one more terror operation running behind the curtain at Google

Honestly I edit out most of the links from Echo on Gemini as they seem a waste of space and time to me. From this point on, I will just have to edit out it all, as they are only taking you to the Google trogs.


Is just one of the many joys in creating this page and why the links that are working are the ones which I physically create. Perhaps I will try to do most of the base work in SS, but that platform gets wonky with some of the Echo stuff or other copy and paste things.


I hope that helps explain the blogger jogs.


Hi LC! I get your posts each day and cherish the read. My question is this, whenever I click one of the links you provide, say for example this one,

 

 

 

When I click the link it takes me here every time.

 

 

With absolutely no useful info nor what one would expect to be the landing page from the link.

 

Am I making a mistake?

 

TIA and please keep up the amazing work. Is it time for more moolah to you yet?

 

Best regards,


Nuff Said


agtG