As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.
TL mentioned as no one else said anything about it, that a 96% lunar eclipse was happening, well it was just a partial is what the AI said, so I could have cared less. So at 10 doing my rounds, I looked up and saw what I thought was the eclipse, informed TL of the partial, we looked and went back in.
When I went out at 11 though, TL said the moon looked sick and dead in colour, It was troubling and there was an almost complete eclipse of the moon, the 96% eclipse. Problem is what else I was seeing that should not have been.
See breathtaking views of last night's 'almost blood moon' - USA Today
I did an artists conception of what I was viewing which did not make sense to me. The first is what a lunar eclipse should look like as I thought and have seen. This is the perfect alignment of earth and the moon by God with the sun, so you get this halo. (Yes this is a solar mislabeled but you get the point.)
Below is what I was seeing. The moon was quarter size and there was this dime size object in the moon. The moon was darker than this, but it had this glow on the crown. The problem was the SHADOW of the earth was also glowing and as a shadow can not glow, this was bizarre to me.
So I viewed this as some event of note. I was fixated on the glowing crown of the moon and this earth shadow as the meaning.
Here is what I think is the interpretation.
The moon is associated with the lesser light, the demonic as in allah of the Mideast in the crescent. So the moon as a demon was being crowned with light in this sign, and the earth was in the moon, or the earth was being crowned with light in the demonic.
My conclusion is this sign was of the anti Christ coming to power as this was the anti Christ moon.
We shall see if the interpretation is correct or I get stoned.
Nuff Said
agtG