Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Where are the Storms

 


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

In tracking the HAARP generated "soybean crop producer) meaning raining on soybeans for China export in this 500 year drought, I noted something a bit odd in this system which was held in Montana and Wyoming for days, produced little violent weather. When it entered the Dakotas and Nebraska, there were numbers of red blips on the radar, were dumps of rain as intended, but no storms.

This was in a region of high humidity, temperatures in the 100's and there was not even thunder with this storm system.

As it entered the Midwest and I was studying this on July 31, I found myself asking, "Where are the red blips of violent storms?" Nothing.

Missouri had few deeper echoes, but none of the storms which should have been generating when the temperature drops in a system to the 70 degree range.

I checked Indiana where this system is moving into.........80's and no storms popping up.


Indianapolis, Indiana, US
Friday July 31 · Overcast Clouds · Humidity: 64%

AQI

Moderate
80°
FahrenheitCelsius

Sunrise: 6:42 AM

Sunset: 8:59 PM

Temperature
Precipitation
Wind
Fri
84°
64°
Sat
76°
65°
Sun
72°
63°
Mon
76°
64°
Tue
79°
67°
Wed
84°
68°
Thu
84°
71°


This is HAARP design feature and is remarkable in a high heat dome, they were able to pull of what looks like April showers, bringing soybean flowers for Chinaman markets.

This should seal the soybean crop to be a very good in the areas which are getting this moisture. The rain is spotty as there were dumps of 5 inches around here, we got 2 inches and others did not get a drop. Those upon whom God and HAARP have gotten rain, will have the crops and the money from them.

I ponder this in the chem cooling in how they pulled this off. They simply did not allow any generation of updrafts which is where your violent weather along with hail comes. That is not to say there were not interesting thing in I had a tree crash into my chicken fence and invested an hour with a chainsaw making it into pieces to process for firewood. There do seem to be microbursts in very limited locations in things getting downdrafts.

God has been good in the rain He has blessed here. Am most thankful, but this HAARP on schedule generates rain for the Chinese soybeans and does it consistently. It is one thing I really do not bother much with now in focusing on rain for crops. I did inform God it would be nice to have this  topping off rain and He saw to it that we got it off the HAARP spin.

I doubt anyone else prayed and they got 0.00 precip. They all have nice pick ups, tractors, lots of land and think they are better than me, so they got their reward and I received Inspriation from God about this "rain".



Nuff Said


agtG