As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.
I wanted share something which has not been widely known in the words to his troops by Confederate Lt. General Nathan Bedford Forrest. I am not aware that General Lee, General Johnston or any other commander addressed their troops in this manner, and rightly extinguished the fires of defeat in them which would have raged in them, causing great harm to themselves and their country.
While General Lee swore off fleeing to the mountains for a guerilla war, Nathan Bedford Forrest who would have been the worst slaughter upon America as a guerilla fighter, instead counselled his men to put away animosity, to go home, and to be good Americans.
His words carry this more than I can in explaining. This is from a man who not hours before was sitting with a Union officer, contemplating going to hell or Mexico, as he did not want to face the humiliation of surrender, but when counselled that if he left his men alone to suffer that defeat, it would harm his men.
That is all that I can add in preliminary to this, and include, that Nathan Bedford Forrest has been maligned and slandered by prejudice and liars. This is the man in his own words which have been censored from you.
Nuff Said
Bonnie Blue Flag - (with lyrics) - YouTube
agtG