Sunday, September 20, 2026

Do Wacka Did

 




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


 I was stunned when Hal Turner opened his site to announce his medical condition.........again. I would have thought that this was the one story to keep behind closed doors as sure this would bring in billions of dollars in donations as everyone wants to know how the Hal is.............

The Hal followed this up with a top secret meeting, with top secret intelligence from around the world, spied upon by the British, Canadians, Australians and with pictures of cameras and devices ringing Hal's abode and endless paragraphs of Hal Lindsey droning of how important he is, how he only knows this and how you must listen.

These are the prominent quotes.

I will meet you on the other side for analysis.


So Saudi Arabia being boxed-in and being unable to ship oil or oil-related products, or fertilizer, was "the straw that broke the camels back."  Not because of oil . . . . because of fertilizers.   

Brazil is one of the world's largest food exporters.

But even Brazil is now collapsing because of food.  Their general public has not been told.

They import 80% of their fertilizer, urea and sulfur.

All these imports are now blocked.


Saudi has now made a formal request to the US and to the UK prime minister to bomb Yemen to prevent the Houthis from continuing to block the Red Sea port at Yanbu, Saudi Arabia.  No word on whether the British will do so.  President Trump already told the Saudis "no."

Saudi Crown Prince MBS also met US Central Command Chief Admiral Brad Cooper in Jeddah.  This is where the worst information came out; directly from the mouth of the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.

MBS warned Admiral Cooper about the "worldwide catastrophe that's coming."

Because Diesel has gotten so expensive, and because there is little to no fertilizer available to Farmers globally, crop harvests are much lower than usual, and in many places, there can be no second harvest this year.

Riots have already started in Syria.  These riots are primarily over the rising cost of fuel, but also about the availability of food.

The Intel guys I conferenced with told me "There will most likely be more riots in multiple countries soon."

They also told me "Countries could start attacking each other to fight for the remaining resources."

The bottom line: "Human civilization ____could____ totally collapse."

Not "some time" in the future.   Soon.  In some places, before Christmas.


It is a good thing that Saudi Arabia warned Admiral Cooper as how else would the United States know unless some foreigner told them.  That is satire ok as the Hal was harping about diesel prices and they have gone up before and come down and harvests came in. Fertilizer is a bitch in costs as I KNOW as I do not hook up to e conversations, but got billed 2500 bucks for 21 acres last year on what I manage for my cousin. Yes I have real bills in a real world.

Now though this is about fertilizer. I put none down this year as far as I know in who I get to put in the crop, as put in soybeans which manufacture their own nitrogen which allows you to plant wheat or corn the next year and not have to fertilize.

Not going to do a farming lesson, but just making points in how out of touch these always experts are.

Brazil really does not need fertilizer as they have 6 feet of topsoil. Rotate your crops as God says, and you will not get mega crops, but you will get the margin.

Where Hal Turner it talking about double harvests, is not most of North America as it is too ficking hot in the South to double crop long maturity crops, and in the north there is a thing called winter. It is not like the world lives on Louisiana purple hull peas in the spring and fall.

Diesel prices are speculation as most of America generates it's own crude oil so that price should never haves spiked anymore than gasoline, is why President Don was giving Exxon hell.

Let us get to the point in this, that ALL of this is rigged by a certain group, to create this upheaval which is appearing. This is by DESIGN and while it cramps styles in America due to inflation, this is not an issue as it will be where it is intended in George Bush and Bono's almost 2 billion worthless eaters in Africa which they bred by giving them malaria vaxes to keep them alive. Asia is the same reality. Obama Green Scheme international socialism has ruined Europe and the change is coming there which this is all about. This is Biblical. This is what you desire to happen as a Protestant Christian as Jesus returns in the mayhem.

This is intelligent design. As I mentioned to TL about the 4 Horseman, I never considered that the famine would be human engineered. All of this benefits the United States in the long run. This does not mean 47 is to blame for it, it means the Board behind this is engaged, and it needs America for things so America will benefit. I agree with American benefitting so I  coax all this along as the Negroids of Africa or the Mongoloids of Asia do not say prayers for my prosperity, so I do not care when they eat each other. I deal with my Christian family and that is it. The rest is up to God like the sparrows in the field.

You should be getting the drift in this, that the Hal's fear porn and only he has the secret information with his secret associates is like me telling you the sun will rise tomorrow. A blind man could predict that on what is taking place as it is this obvious.

I posted on the strong position which God place Americans in. We are in thee best position in the world for what is coming. That is something to Praise God for and to Rejoice in. Russia has like 5 billion useless eaters on their borders. Russia is in jeopardy. As Echo and I discussed this, the logic of the data projects that a major war is going to occur in Eurasia with billions dead. That is Biblical, but there are not realities which reveal what that Prophecy is about.

Let us look at BRICS again as this is what the Hal is rubbing up against. Brazil is tanking. Russia is surrounded in jeopardy. India is a disaster. China is short of everything except people who eat. South Africa is a shit hole. This is the great group that Putin bragged about in slave production goods. It all comes apart over food.

Now since John the hero McCain stealing my ideas when he ran for President I have advocated for the Joseph Doctrine in growing a 7 year supply of good food for Americans, not invaders in this country. Perhaps President Trump will in this situation, get some Joseph into the USDA, revamp that entire production system in growing food for Americans and not soybeans for Chinamen.

As I stated, I know how to neutralize HAARP toxic chems in the soil, but none of you people with money have donated that 6 figures so it is not going to be shared. But I can get this nation's soil back to production of non GMO. America can return to agriculture, to farming, to a 1950's system with more farmers making a good living working the land without poisoning it.

That is besides the point in this Jesus stated there will be wars and rumors of wars. These shortages are designed for chaos to produce the old Nimrod order. Human civilization will collapse. GOOD as I have not seen anything civilized in humans for decades in the perv sex, the not caring for anyone, the aborticide, the shearing of the people for profit. This system will go and Jesus will replace it. I'm not Hal Turner with being able to go to doctors, having insurance, having nice homes, vacations, retreat homes, money coming in from magic places. I have nothing in this civilization as it most uncivilized to me.

To wrap this up, if Syrians are killing each other, they are not killing Jews who are whining to 47 to bomb them and getting Americans killed in the mix. When you have more junk yard dogs killing each other, they are depleting their regional populations so they do not show up in America raping and murdering Americans. When you got more turban heads killing each other they do not have the time to build nuclear bombs to blow up things in America. More dead wogs means less money for King Karl, means more trouble for Russia and China as they live in wogland and they then have less wogs to send out against America.

In the plus minus, the mathematics equate a greater benefit in what Hal Turner is pissing and moaning about then in the negatives.

That is the Protestant Christian assessment of all of this.


Do-Wacka-Do - YouTube

Nov 7, 2019 ... Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Do-Wacka-Do · Roger Miller Golden Hits ℗ 1965 UMG Recordings, Inc. Released on: 1965-01-01 ...



Nuff Said


agtG