As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.
This is the trailer of keffen the dumbass Obama voter. I hate keffen immensely as you can see keffen is stupid. keffen chased my cattle around so they almost killed someone. keffen has done a great deal of evil, but I have repaid with good. I have also prayed for his repenting, prayed I forgave him and I pray God stikes him dead and gives me his possessions as I really do hate keffen.
This is part of my keffen therapy posting a photo of this idiot. I hope it means the vax has eaten his brain as this trailer he pulled out of the field, has been sitting there two days, hanging like this, as I just drove by and he was out driving around with his planter, hopefully planting more forage for Jesus cattle when keffen is struck down and dead, dead, dead.
He is around 70 and I hope this means he is scrambled brains and about dead.
..........and yes he just pulled into his yard, I stopped and took this picture, actually two parked there, and I do not care if he seen me, as I hate keffen.
Nuff Said
agtG