Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Kerry Trueman

Today Kerry Trueman (I have no idea who she is) was writing about the
eco world and was quoting Neil Young whining in some prose about
destruction.
This woman looked too beautiful to me to be wasting away in the mortal
bondage of the ilk she chains herself to looking for the fear and death
in all of life.

So God inspired me to create this poem........I have no idea if
Huffington will post it or she will ever read it in her blog, but at
least it is here in someone believing in her past grass fed yogurt.


In closing:

I believe in Kerry
for tomorrow's day
The light of her
is the sun path's way

I believe in her goodness
past all the world
For in the garden of her
Life is unfurled

For she is more than body
more than soul
She is a spirit growing
ever the more whole

A light to the ages
from dim times past
She is the sun's journey
to the immortal last

So drink of her
as the cup of her overflows
Her light is the morning
as the dawn only knows

Have your husband read that to you as I know he would have written it if
he had time.
From an unknown poet who saw more than words this day and certainly saw
you needed prose and not rotten bag Neil Young.

agtG