Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Eannndahhh McCain Trounces Obama Again

The words of Senator Obama say it all in his "eannndahhhh" a word for "and"

eannndahh draft all American youngsters into the peace corps or military

eannnndahhhh making everyone suffer

eannnndahhh raise taxes on everyone

eannndahhh I will fine people for not insuring your children

eannndahhh I will use my dead mother again for votes

eanndahhhh Iraq is a huge success as it has a 79 billion dollar surplus

eanndahhhh let's bomb nuclear Pakistan

eanndahhhh I will talk directly to homicidal maniacs in Iran

eanndahhhh I'm going to make America suffer change

eannnndahhh I gree with Senator McCain on Russia

eannndahhhh I agree with Senator McCain

eannndahhh Senator McCain is right

eannndahhh Senator McCain trounced Barack Obama again in a second debate.

agtG